3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The big question is whether after knowing it you can tell the ex-girlfriend to go to hell.

Personally there are things that I don't like, and I don't care if they happen on screen or off screen. That the girlfriend or the LIs sleep with guys other than the MC is one of them.
That's perfectly ok. Getting cheated is certainly not fun at all (well, for most of us. I know I would hate it). But it's only netorare if it happens on screen with the MC catching them.
Too many people use these terms in a wrong way instead of just saying what they mean.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
is there any content now? stopped playing this because this game was going nowhere and just found pictures and slow story progression.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Of course there's content, even a lewd scene with Kate (for quite some time already) and Alex helping MC with his problem.

I think you need to specify a bit more clearly what content you are looking for.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Of course there's content, even a lewd scene with Kate (for quite some time already) and Alex helping MC with his problem.

I think you need to specify a bit more clearly what content you are looking for.
sex? or just teasing?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
sex? or just teasing?
No sex with any of the main girls. Alexandra was the closest to having sex with the MC but the rest has been quite flat content-wise. Hopefully next update at least continues with Kate... Alexandra is out of the question cause the next step with her should be sex and THAT the devs will push back as long as possible (approximately 2065)

mahdi7

Oct 22, 2018
it says i have to check the basement and see how the work is going but there is nothing in the basement

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
While I was slightly disappointed seeing no big developments at home,
the scenes with Iris were masterclass. Not sure if the spa visit was added in this update, or some earlier one but it was also fantastic. I don't know why there's so much negativity. There's plenty of peeking at family members to wank to.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The bonus with little mommy Alexandra was very hot but I wish it was longer damn:(

Reactions: Piat

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
The big question is whether after knowing it you can tell the ex-girlfriend to go to hell.

Personally there are things that I don't like, and I don't care if they happen on screen or off screen. That the girlfriend or the LIs sleep with guys other than the MC is one of them.
In this game the girlfriend didn't cheat on Mc.. she just got crazy stalker after her that didn't know what a "No" means and still herassed her.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
No sex with any of the main girls. Alexandra was the closest to having sex with the MC but the rest has been quite flat content-wise. Hopefully next update at least continues with Kate... Alexandra is out of the question cause the next step with her should be sex and THAT the devs will push back as long as possible (approximately 2065)
Its very possible that after 30-40 years in development we will see Alexandra sex scene. Not this fleshlight bullshit. I just wonder if I will live long enaugh to see it.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes