3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't help more. could try restarting game (with skip not long play).

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
can't help more. could try restarting game (with skip not long play).
Hey thanks for the try. Will try to figure it out. If nothing then probably wait till next update or yeah restart the game(gonna be painful).

Thank you very much

Jun 28, 2020

About team: Assistant game director
Hello everybody!
Another hot update has just been released. Those who have already had a chance to play it have probably noticed that every time an update is released it gets better, bigger and hotter. This is thanks to our great team. Continuing the Saturday tradition, today the only representative of the fair sex in our team will tell you about herself.
I am glad to see you on the pages of our community! My nickname is Jnaz, I am Super Alex's assistant.
My story started in 2017. At that time I was working as the head of a small department of a large federal company, and it seemed to me that life was good. Promotions, interesting tasks, development - everything was cool! And in the same period of time Alex started working on his first game (LM), and when he finished the intro, he showed it to me. I was very surprised that what I was seeing on the screen was made by someone I knew, and even then I realised that it would only get better from here. And I offered my help if needed. However, a stable salary was much more appealing than an unknown sphere, so I just pursued my career for almost the entire LM project.
Time passed, LM came to its finale, and Alex came up with a new idea. At that time we already lived in different cities, and that’s when he told me about his idea for the second game. It was a great time. I still remember how we laughed at the weird plot twists we came up with (and which quite possibly you will see in the future), how we created some of the characters (hi, Joan), and how we both fell in love with Crystal as soon as we created her). However, I could only help the project in my spare time, and at that time I already had two jobs (I was also organising trainings).
A few years passed, during which I managed to get an MBA in strategic management and realised that I was bored and uninterested in being an employee. All the things I used to enjoy (stability, position) were now depressing. Alex was already living in Thailand, so I thought: why not? So I quit my job and came to Thailand at the same time. By this time I already had experience in project development, and I joined Amnesia with enthusiasm. For almost a month we've been slightly reorganising workflows, building the team, and now we have a clear plan for the way forward. I am very grateful to be a part of this great team of like-minded people, and I am doing my best to make sure that in a few years we will be top 1 in this game niche.
Outside of work, I used to be into playing sports mafia. It's not the all-too-familiar version of a drunken game with friends, but serious events with their own leagues, championships, and tournaments. In Russia there is one in almost every major city, but in Thailand there are no such game clubs yet, which saddens me.
My most important task was and still is to set up the work of the team so that we become a single organism working towards a common goal. After all, the success of the project as a whole depends on it! Also, I handle all the communication on Russian websites. Well, since I don't take on projects I don't believe in, the future of our team is already predetermined. Definitely a lot of work and success awaits us. And what awaits you? A lot of even more interesting, high-quality hot content!
When I finally get the opportunity - I will definitely open or take an animal shelter under my wing. This is my purely girlish dream.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

О команде: помощник гейм-директора
Всем привет!
Только что вышло очередное крутое обновление. Те, кто уже успел в него сыграть, наверняка заметили, что с каждым разом выпускаемое обновление становится качественнее, больше и круче. Это стало возможным благодаря нашей замечательной команде. Продолжая субботнюю традицию, сегодня о себе расскажет единственная представительница прекрасного пола в нашем коллективе.
Рада видеть вас на страницах нашего сообщества! Мой ник – Jnaz, я помощница Super Alex’a.
Моя история началась в 2017. На тот момент я работала начальником небольшого отдела крупной федеральной компании, и мне казалось, что жизнь удалась. Повышения, интересные задачи, развитие – все круто! И в тот же период времени Алекс загорелся своей первой игрой (LM), и когда закончил интро, показал ее мне. Я очень удивилась от того, что то, что я вижу на экране, сделано моим знакомым человеком, и уже тогда понимала, что дальше будет только лучше. И, конечно, предложила свою помощь, в случае необходимости. Однако, стабильная зарплата прельщала сильно больше, чем неизвестная мне сфера , поэтому практически на весь проект LM я ушла заниматься карьерой.
Прошло время, LM подошел к своему логическому финалу, а Алекс к новой идее. На тот момент мы уже жили в разных городах, и, наконец, он рассказал мне идею второй игры. Это было прекрасное время. До сих пор вспоминаю как мы смеялись от странных сюжетных поворотов, которые придумывали (и которые, вполне возможно, в дальнейшем увидите и вы), как создавали некоторых персонажей (привет, Джоан), и как мы оба влюбились в Кристал, как только создали ее). Однако, помогать проекту я могла только в свободное от основной работы время, а на тот момент их у меня уже было две (параллельно я занималась организацией тренингов).
Прошло несколько лет, за которые я успела получить образование МВА по специальности «стратегический менеджмент», и понять, что на должности наемного работника мне стало скучно и неинтересно. Все то, что раньше нравилось мне (стабильность, должность), теперь стало угнетать. Алекс уже жил в Тайланде, и я подумала: а почему бы и нет? И уволилась нахрен, параллельно приехав в Тайланд. К этому моменту у меня за плечами уже был опыт развития проектов, и я с энтузиазмом влилась в Amnesia. Почти месяц мы немного перестраивали рабочие процессы, формировали команду, и теперь имеем четкий план дальнейшего движения. Я очень благодарна, что могу быть частью этой прекрасной команды единомышленников, и прикладываю все усилия, чтоб через несколько лет мы стали топ-1 в данной игровой нише.
Вне работы раньше я увлекалась игрой в спортивную мафию. Это не тот, всем привычный вариант пьяной игры с друзьями, а серьезные мероприятия, где есть свои лиги, чемпионаты, турниры. В России она есть почти в каждом крупном городе, однако в Таиланде пока нет подобных игровых клубов, что меня печалит.
Самой важной моей задачей было и остается настраивать работу команды так, чтоб мы стали единым организмом, работающим над общей задачей. Ведь от этого зависит и успех проекта в целом! Ну, и на всех Российской ресурсах, чаще всего, вы общаетесь именно со мной. Ну, а так как я не берусь за проекты, в которые не верю, будущее нашей команды уже предопределено. Однозначно нас ждет большое количество работы и успех, а вас – множество еще более интересного, качественного и горячего контента!)
Когда у меня появится, наконец, такая возможность – я обязательно открою, либо возьму под крыло приют для животных. Вот такая у меня чисто девичья мечта.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020

About team: Assistant game director
Hello everybody!
Another hot update has just been released. Those who have already had a chance to play it have probably noticed that every time an update is released it gets better, bigger and hotter. This is thanks to our great team. Continuing the Saturday tradition, today the only representative of the fair sex in our team will tell you about herself.
I am glad to see you on the pages of our community! My nickname is Jnaz, I am Super Alex's assistant.
My story started in 2017. At that time I was working as the head of a small department of a large federal company, and it seemed to me that life was good. Promotions, interesting tasks, development - everything was cool! And in the same period of time Alex started working on his first game (LM), and when he finished the intro, he showed it to me. I was very surprised that what I was seeing on the screen was made by someone I knew, and even then I realised that it would only get better from here. And I offered my help if needed. However, a stable salary was much more appealing than an unknown sphere, so I just pursued my career for almost the entire LM project.
Time passed, LM came to its finale, and Alex came up with a new idea. At that time we already lived in different cities, and that’s when he told me about his idea for the second game. It was a great time. I still remember how we laughed at the weird plot twists we came up with (and which quite possibly you will see in the future), how we created some of the characters (hi, Joan), and how we both fell in love with Crystal as soon as we created her). However, I could only help the project in my spare time, and at that time I already had two jobs (I was also organising trainings).
A few years passed, during which I managed to get an MBA in strategic management and realised that I was bored and uninterested in being an employee. All the things I used to enjoy (stability, position) were now depressing. Alex was already living in Thailand, so I thought: why not? So I quit my job and came to Thailand at the same time. By this time I already had experience in project development, and I joined Amnesia with enthusiasm. For almost a month we've been slightly reorganising workflows, building the team, and now we have a clear plan for the way forward. I am very grateful to be a part of this great team of like-minded people, and I am doing my best to make sure that in a few years we will be top 1 in this game niche.
Outside of work, I used to be into playing sports mafia. It's not the all-too-familiar version of a drunken game with friends, but serious events with their own leagues, championships, and tournaments. In Russia there is one in almost every major city, but in Thailand there are no such game clubs yet, which saddens me.
My most important task was and still is to set up the work of the team so that we become a single organism working towards a common goal. After all, the success of the project as a whole depends on it! Also, I handle all the communication on Russian websites. Well, since I don't take on projects I don't believe in, the future of our team is already predetermined. Definitely a lot of work and success awaits us. And what awaits you? A lot of even more interesting, high-quality hot content!
When I finally get the opportunity - I will definitely open or take an animal shelter under my wing. This is my purely girlish dream.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

О команде: помощник гейм-директора
Всем привет!
Только что вышло очередное крутое обновление. Те, кто уже успел в него сыграть, наверняка заметили, что с каждым разом выпускаемое обновление становится качественнее, больше и круче. Это стало возможным благодаря нашей замечательной команде. Продолжая субботнюю традицию, сегодня о себе расскажет единственная представительница прекрасного пола в нашем коллективе.
Рада видеть вас на страницах нашего сообщества! Мой ник – Jnaz, я помощница Super Alex’a.
Моя история началась в 2017. На тот момент я работала начальником небольшого отдела крупной федеральной компании, и мне казалось, что жизнь удалась. Повышения, интересные задачи, развитие – все круто! И в тот же период времени Алекс загорелся своей первой игрой (LM), и когда закончил интро, показал ее мне. Я очень удивилась от того, что то, что я вижу на экране, сделано моим знакомым человеком, и уже тогда понимала, что дальше будет только лучше. И, конечно, предложила свою помощь, в случае необходимости. Однако, стабильная зарплата прельщала сильно больше, чем неизвестная мне сфера , поэтому практически на весь проект LM я ушла заниматься карьерой.
Прошло время, LM подошел к своему логическому финалу, а Алекс к новой идее. На тот момент мы уже жили в разных городах, и, наконец, он рассказал мне идею второй игры. Это было прекрасное время. До сих пор вспоминаю как мы смеялись от странных сюжетных поворотов, которые придумывали (и которые, вполне возможно, в дальнейшем увидите и вы), как создавали некоторых персонажей (привет, Джоан), и как мы оба влюбились в Кристал, как только создали ее). Однако, помогать проекту я могла только в свободное от основной работы время, а на тот момент их у меня уже было две (параллельно я занималась организацией тренингов).
Прошло несколько лет, за которые я успела получить образование МВА по специальности «стратегический менеджмент», и понять, что на должности наемного работника мне стало скучно и неинтересно. Все то, что раньше нравилось мне (стабильность, должность), теперь стало угнетать. Алекс уже жил в Тайланде, и я подумала: а почему бы и нет? И уволилась нахрен, параллельно приехав в Тайланд. К этому моменту у меня за плечами уже был опыт развития проектов, и я с энтузиазмом влилась в Amnesia. Почти месяц мы немного перестраивали рабочие процессы, формировали команду, и теперь имеем четкий план дальнейшего движения. Я очень благодарна, что могу быть частью этой прекрасной команды единомышленников, и прикладываю все усилия, чтоб через несколько лет мы стали топ-1 в данной игровой нише.
Вне работы раньше я увлекалась игрой в спортивную мафию. Это не тот, всем привычный вариант пьяной игры с друзьями, а серьезные мероприятия, где есть свои лиги, чемпионаты, турниры. В России она есть почти в каждом крупном городе, однако в Таиланде пока нет подобных игровых клубов, что меня печалит.
Самой важной моей задачей было и остается настраивать работу команды так, чтоб мы стали единым организмом, работающим над общей задачей. Ведь от этого зависит и успех проекта в целом! Ну, и на всех Российской ресурсах, чаще всего, вы общаетесь именно со мной. Ну, а так как я не берусь за проекты, в которые не верю, будущее нашей команды уже предопределено. Однозначно нас ждет большое количество работы и успех, а вас – множество еще более интересного, качественного и горячего контента!)
Когда у меня появится, наконец, такая возможность – я обязательно открою, либо возьму под крыло приют для животных. Вот такая у меня чисто девичья мечта.
....I'm getting flashbacks. Another assistant?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Michaelxp

Aug 29, 2022
Hey, can you tell us the name of the daz models for Alexandra and the other girls? Assuming they're the same ones used by Super Alex? Thanks.
Alexandra - Ashlyn, Eva - Isla, Tanya - Michelle, Cally - Antonella. All characters need additional customization. Very difficult to set up - it's Eva. Elena, Katya, Crystal, Iris - I don't know
The main character is Cain

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: chthonic_goat_666

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
In this post there is a picture of Certificate, but I don't see it in my game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-95b-extended-super-alex.44511/post-8780341

There is also talk that I need to spy Elene on phone. When and where can I do that? I spied her and Kate talking, but no Certificate after that in Elene's room.
You have to go to Elana's bedroom during the day to spy on her phone call.
Then you have to go back and search the wardrobe for the Spa certificate.

Apr 29, 2018
You have to go to Elana's bedroom during the day to spy on her phone call.
Then you have to go back and search the wardrobe for the Spa certificate.
I've tried that (in morning, in midday, in evening or in night), but I can enter Elana's room only when Kate is cleaning

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is also talk that I need to spy Elene on phone. When and where can I do that? I spied her and Kate talking, but no Certificate after that in Elene's room.
it's on some weekday morning/afternoon when mc is near her door then he hears her talking about it and later it's available for taking and mc's laptop is available for re-taking at same time.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
1693321101770.png

Hello everyone!

The work continues as usual, we are doing our best to please you with the new version of the game as soon as possible.

-Already finished scenes: 7 out of 9
-Rendered images: 315
-Processed images: 0
-Posed animations: 0
-Rendered animations: 0
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 9

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes