3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

l-man

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone pls tell me where i can find all item (Kate's Quest) i've found Saw, glue and paint.. need rest of the items.
Carton you find it on mall the behind the photoboot, colored pencils you find it on friday midday when big sis is doing cleanup on lil sis room, on the wardrobe, right of the laundy basket, bottom right screen, saw you find it on basement at the entrace right, sticky note you find it on hospital at night, some glue you find it on left top wardrobe in mommy room, paper you find it in the store where you used to work, below the new employee, left of his right knee.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
how do i get the laptop?
You need first to talk to Elena,then she will steal yours and you need to go to your room and find that laptop isn't there. That will activate Elena's room at Friday midday event. Go inside her room,wardrobe and you will find it on bottom right shelf,behind the laundry basket. After you pick it up,take color pencils from same shelf.

Reactions: X1xUDoFeaRMex1X

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Here is my updated "Gameplay" for V0.8d.
If any one wants a guide.
(Hope this helps) All tasks completed
But missing "Eva's lollypop"
(May be bugged, Have spied on all , got panties to prove it , yet it did not trigger, could be a time limit?)
Good Luck and enjoy the game.

NB this version is still buggy !,
So if starting a new game use v0.7a until you get the the start of v0.8d
P.s Near the end I had to skip a bit to get to Midday Friday,

Last edited:

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Incest patch for Amnesia v0.8b.

Does not alter game's core files and will work with future updates. Some dialogue may need to be added to the patch with each game update. No need to start a new game; when loading a game the relationships are updated.

Patch version: 0.8.0 (2021-12-12)
  • Alexandra is called mom or mother, depending on who is talking and how they are referring to her.
  • Kate and Elena are called sis or sister, depending on who is talking and how they are referring to them.
  • MC is referred to as the brother of Kate and Elena and the son of Alexandra.
  • MC refers to Alexandra as mom and therefore talks about his dad instead of his father.
  • Mom and Sis(ter) are not names and therefore not capitalised mid-sentence.
  • Sentences should end in a punctuation mark, and they shall.

Place patch.rpyc in the game directory. When prompted to enter how to refer to Alexandra and your sisters, just press enter for the defaults. You can continue using your old saves if you played before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seems you put in a wrong tag there hehe

Zimpoteck

Sep 9, 2019
Hello. I need help.

zaplayer says: "colored pencils you find it on friday midday when big sis is doing cleanup on lil sis room, on the wardrobe, right of the laundy basket, bottom right screen"...

I can't find it. I click with the mouse everywhere o_O:mad:

Please. someone can put an image to see where it is, since I do not see it. I also don't see where the laptop is.

It may be a bug in the game and not everyone can see it. I don't know.

Thanks in advance

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello. I need help.

zaplayer says: "colored pencils you find it on friday midday when big sis is doing cleanup on lil sis room, on the wardrobe, right of the laundy basket, bottom right screen"...

I can't find it. I click with the mouse everywhere o_O:mad:

Please. someone can put an image to see where it is, since I do not see it. I also don't see where the laptop is.

It may be a bug in the game and not everyone can see it. I don't know.

Thanks in advance
Progress the "Elena's Story" until you get back your Laptop.
Only then can you get the colored pencils for they are behind your stolen laptop!

Reactions: Zimpoteck

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Let me add a little more to what Ahchi said. To progress Elena Story 1st make sure your laptop is missing. Talk to Elena in the living room in the evening until you accuse her of stealing it. Then you can go to her room on Friday midday in her closet to find laptop and colored pencils.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes