3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Sip the water is just end of free roams,lol. That one and Wash your face half-second scene are completely worthless. Found out playing new game.
i agree that it was time not well spent. instead, Alex could have spent the time giving us more stories with the family. There wasn't enough content for me to give a fuck about what's her name. and it feels like she was just there because the game needed a sex scene.

Reactions: MalEl and fz

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Well, there will be other girls but I confess that Rei's content could have been added little by little, I wish there was better development but let's see what happens in the future. That was the big problem I had reported, the game has no focus. You can understand what's going on in the character's trajectory with a few conversations, but as you move forward, you notice that the developer is not focusing on something. The MC loses the memory, Eva is a girl a little older than the MC but who was interested in him, Kate insists that you really completely lost the memory, something must have happened but I don't see anything concrete because in some memory from the MC he's cunniling in Alexandra, however, the strange thing is that he remembers Elena, but his renderings are by Lucky Mark and in the game it looks like Elena is still a young girl before dating with Bill (Lucky Mark) and the MC has a picture of Annie, sister of Lucky Mark's MC and he doesn't know who the girl is.

Elena on Lucky Mark, I bet she's 30 years old (or a little less).

543982_E2.png 161662_1.png

Elena in Amnesia, I bet she's still pretty young (20 years old).

youngelena.jpg 668532_2D_-_225.jpg

There are things in the game that don't go together very well, like the flash memories that the MC has, that you can find Elena's rendition of Lucky Mark, as this game wouldn't be Elena's past with her family? The game manages to have a narrative but at some point it also manages to distort it.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Who is we? I enjoyed a lot and I'm not saying "The dev invested time on a nice bondage scene with a character we care a lot about, on a scene that was very good,"
A character you never knew anything about that wasn't part of the main story or characters? I didn't enjoy it at all. We waited months upon months for stuff with the main 3-4 characters, and then get this nonsense detour into bondage crap that has nothing to do with the story or main game at all. Pointless waste of time. Again, this is the problem with too many renpy games now, they go off into other areas and characters over-bloating the game. They lose focus. This game has been on here since Jan of 2020, almost two years now, and still no impactful or intimate scenes in the game. Sure there is the "girlfriend". But, we have ONE scene with sister when she sleeps. That's it. At this rate it will be 2030 before anything actually happens beyond tid bits of story bread crumbed in 10 min long conversations.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
So is it just me or is the MEGA link for 8c just not working?
no it is not just you, for some reason it is broken, I got speeds of 15-80 KB per seconds on a 1000mbit fiber connection :p
tried another mega link after to make sure and it went down in seconds, so went back to this mega link and again it reach like 80kb per sec max, so I went with torrent instead.
maybe uploader can IP lock the file or something, preventing full speed for users outside a specific country?

zefir72

Feb 2, 2018
The dev clearly follows same road as he did at Lucky Mark, he creates a lot of space with free roam, but doesn't put enough content.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes