3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The dev clearly follows same road as he did at Lucky Mark, he creates a lot of space with free roam, but doesn't put enough content.
lucky mark was nasty, it had some good sex and story leading up to it, but the "mini games" or whatever were horrendous....
I loaded a savegame yesterday, the scene where you fuck the drunk wife, but I forgot the combo....you need 5 correct answers, select 1 by 1 the right interest she have, fail one and the scene does not trigger.....and you cant save during and load if you pick wrong, you have to redo the whole event....

So far this is not in amnesia, there was the test we had to do with the nice sister, but hopefully it will not decide anything to trigger?
I do remember I saved before every great sex scene in lucky mark and even edited the save file names in game so the saves say what scene it is, but it is still confusing because you dont know the trigger, should I go to bed to trigger the scene? visit the kitchen? talk to someone? sneak into a room? and then if you find it, then there might the the extra event of the "#"¤" minigames to get or not to get the scene and if you have not saved the answers somewhere you have to google it :p
So so far i feel Amnesia is much better and it already have had more sex than Lucky Mark have had at this early development :p

I do hope he does not leave the mom for last, like in his other game...it is ok to do jumps :p maybe the blonde girl could be last in this one? or the mom get drunk and fuck you and forgets in the morning etc...

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this is the bathroom where i should wash my face? i clicked on the sink and nothing happened..
I dont remember, but there is three bathrooms, this one on lower floor, the bathroom on second floor and the bathroom inside the moms room

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i gathered all the items and when i talk to Kate in the morning it says that i don't have all the items. what can i do?

serlockz

Dec 14, 2020
i gathered all the items and when i talk to Kate in the morning it says that i don't have all the items. what can i do?
Its Buggy, with the version v0.8c is fixed.
You can fix it yourself. Replace this file in the game/scripts/scenes folder
Google Drive

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I had been enjoying this game, and looked forward to this update. But it has turned into a treasure hunt roam the screen and find the right 3 pixels to click on in order to proceed....

turns the whole thing into a gddmn frustrating exercise in futility. Deleted.

Reactions: Journey95

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
A character you never knew anything about that wasn't part of the main story or characters? I didn't enjoy it at all. We waited months upon months for stuff with the main 3-4 characters, and then get this nonsense detour into bondage crap that has nothing to do with the story or main game at all. Pointless waste of time. Again, this is the problem with too many renpy games now, they go off into other areas and characters over-bloating the game. They lose focus. This game has been on here since Jan of 2020, almost two years now, and still no impactful or intimate scenes in the game. Sure there is the "girlfriend". But, we have ONE scene with sister when she sleeps. That's it. At this rate it will be 2030 before anything actually happens beyond tid bits of story bread crumbed in 10 min long conversations.
Maybe this is a problem, the developer must have felt pressure from her audience not to see the sex scene and so she kind of forced it. Another thing is that SuperAlex had a big problem while making Lucky Mark, she didn't have a lot of experience with Unity and I don't know if there was a programmer who did the work for her, what's going on with Ren'py, his game is reaching 10gb and Lucky Mark had 14gb. I just think she should be better organized to put in what's needed and discard what's unnecessary.

Okay, the bondage scene with Rei falls like a hair on the soup. But this is the only hard sex scene in the game so far. I would have preferred this to happen between the 3 main characters, Rei not being destined to have a significant role in the game. Weird !!
It depends, I prefer things to be well developed, but the pace is slow and I wouldn't want things to be rushed forcibly. We can see from the story that Alexandra works in some club at night, so SuperAlex could kind of start to develop, because at night we see Alexandra sleeping in her bedroom. We also have the debt that the MC has as he has been in the hospital all this time and needs to pay. We have a little story of Eva, that she was maybe the MC's girlfriend or his lover, not least because there's a picture of Annie in her room that maybe Annie was his girlfriend before she moved in with her brother at Bill's house in Lucky Mark. So, there are so many things that really if she doesn't organize herself it will take a long time to complete, a game like this won't be finished overnight either.

lucky mark was nasty, it had some good sex and story leading up to it, but the "mini games" or whatever were horrendous....
I loaded a savegame yesterday, the scene where you fuck the drunk wife, but I forgot the combo....you need 5 correct answers, select 1 by 1 the right interest she have, fail one and the scene does not trigger.....and you cant save during and load if you pick wrong, you have to redo the whole event....

So far this is not in amnesia, there was the test we had to do with the nice sister, but hopefully it will not decide anything to trigger?
I do remember I saved before every great sex scene in lucky mark and even edited the save file names in game so the saves say what scene it is, but it is still confusing because you dont know the trigger, should I go to bed to trigger the scene? visit the kitchen? talk to someone? sneak into a room? and then if you find it, then there might the the extra event of the "#"¤" minigames to get or not to get the scene and if you have not saved the answers somewhere you have to google it :p
So so far i feel Amnesia is much better and it already have had more sex than Lucky Mark have had at this early development :p

I do hope he does not leave the mom for last, like in his other game...it is ok to do jumps :p maybe the blonde girl could be last in this one? or the mom get drunk and fuck you and forgets in the morning etc...
In Amnesia there are also minigames, but they are not like Lucky Mark's. But to be successful, you have to earn a certain score, as in Eva's case when you're in the bathroom with her, if you don't follow a walkthrough, you end up not making cunniling. There's also the mini game with Kate, which you have to satisfy her in the MC's bed when she is sleeping. I remember at the time I didn't know the sequel and I let it go. So, Lucky Mark has a lot of scenes, I mean, a lot more than Amnesia, I believe you meant it not seriously, but it has moderately blowjob scenes with Elena and Christine and some other scenes where you fuck them besides having scenes with Annie and other characters, but they are really few, but the scenes are satisfying. However, the game is very tiring to play. But the script IMO was well written, I loved having played but of course, there are a lot of things about Lucky Mark that were a waste of time or that were useless contents, as in the case of Zara, Christine's friend, that chinese girl... there was no strong script for these characters.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, what looks to be a possible great game keeps throwing me off with pronoun issues and calling my MC "sister" instead of "brother". Definitely needs some proofreading done.

Hallanorg

Sep 14, 2021
Pretty dark with gorgeous renders, but it seems that they need to label stuff better on this site and say if a game is fapware or erotica or soft adult. Definitely seems like a split with some games that don't want to be straight forward about it and I can get why it can be disappointing if a lot of hours is put into a game for the naughty content and isn't much it can be clear that a developer may just want to do a sort of erotic work or soft adult thing rather than full-blown adult game. Been some pretty good adult scenes or sexy, but it does seem very slow and buggy with bit tricky UI.

I do think you need neutral options sometimes, like with Eva, your choice is either don't answer and MC goes on about how she doesn't care, which makes no sense to knowing she was calling and what she said, or you ring and go on a date, more options in interaction with Elena because sometimes the MC just says dumb stuff or could handle or have the choice to handle stuff better.

Reactions: dark.knight48
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes