3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

ilikechong

Jun 12, 2020
It's scene in the beginning when MC spied on her for very first time. Also is the same scene when he took her panties. If I remember correctly that scene didn't exist when I played for first time and I did get panties then. Found out other day when I started new game. To be exact,is part of the scene,before she start playing with dildo.
bro how do Wash My Face?

zefir72

Feb 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes and no, lucky mark didn't have enough content based purely on a free roam. There could've been a lot more different scenes which you could open throughout progression of character relations. The game was great.. but sadly empty from perspective of free roam.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I'm beginning to get annoyed with free roam games. The storyline is just too fragmented and akward.

+1

Either include an in game WT with explanations, or make the required courses of action painfully obvious. (And that doesnt mean to you the writer. Painfully obvious to someone with no clue how your mind works)

EDIT: I deleted this game, unhappily, after waiting for this update and finally gettting it downloaded. When I booted it up...sis wakes me up, teases a bit, then goes into the bathroom. Nothing to interact with in my room, one bedroom locked, other open, but nothing to interact with. Go downstairs, nothing to interact with in the basement, kitchen, dining room, living room, garage....after trying to figure out WTF to do for 30 minutes, and absolutely ZERO clues presented by the game...I deleted it.

Last edited:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Again, nothing. We look forward to further. Although I'm lying some kind of content from Katya was shown to us, but it is rather a surrogate.
A beautiful game, an interesting idea, as well as beautiful female characters (in some century, and then something got into the habit of some kind of frightened instead of girls to make the authors of games (I suppose in their minds this is hardcore)). But already version 0.8 and the content as it was, and no. I understand what everyone does in their own style and pace, but it’s somehow offensive or something...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
+1

Either include an in game WT with explanations, or make the required courses of action painfully obvious. (And that doesnt mean to you the writer. Painfully obvious to someone with no clue how your mind works)

EDIT: I deleted this game, unhappily, after waiting for this update and finally gettting it downloaded. When I booted it up...sis wakes me up, teases a bit, then goes into the bathroom. Nothing to interact with in my room, one bedroom locked, other open, but nothing to interact with. Go downstairs, nothing to interact with in the basement, kitchen, dining room, living room, garage....after trying to figure out WTF to do for 30 minutes, and absolutely ZERO clues presented by the game...I deleted it.
Did you try this?
Just three clicks.

Reactions: Cleopatra and mikie
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes