• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I mean, don't want to bitch about too much and i feel a tiny bit bad about comparing, but...1 update of Being a DIK took less than 1 update of this game and the difference in content size is HUGE. Although the graphics of the characters are maybe a bit better than Being a DIK, maybe that's just my opinion, but the new content is always just. so. little. The story of this game is progressing awfully slow and most of the dialogues are more or less chit chat with small amount of story or relationship progression. Not to mention the weird logic these characters have...doesn't really feel natural, but hey, it's a game.
Not to defend this dev specifically, but ffs stop comparing every dev with dr pink cake. There is almost no one with the hardware he has (which increases the time needed for renders and animations a lot) and with the income, which means that most devs work a normal job and don't have the time to sit infront of their game the whole day. Again, i'm not defending this dev here, because he is really in his own league in terms of speed, but this whole comparing every dev to pink cake is annoying as fuck. :rolleyes:

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
So. from what I've been reading, It's not worth downloading at this time. I'll wait for now, Also the recent update was to big for a Mega download, why not just do an update like NLT? I don't know? This game/story started out really good,,but now who knows...

Reactions: RedSignal

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
So. from what I've been reading, It's not worth downloading at this time. I'll wait for now, Also the recent update was to big for a Mega download, why not just do an update like NLT? I don't know? This game/story started out really good,,but now who knows...
Cuz most devs to lazy to do an update-only patch.

AlexCooper

Feb 21, 2020
I use the save-editor and there is no possibility to add the panty with a "1" to Alexandra. panty_Alexandra 1/0 is not shown at all. Or I have overlooked it. I will check again. Thank you.
Did you watch the scene when Alexandra talks to Krystal on the phone in the bathroom?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, then try this.
First, enable the console.
Edit this file: /Renpy/Common/00console.rpy
Search this: config.console , set variable to True.
Save.
Launch game, load last game, open console with shift+o.
Type this: panty_Alexandra = True
Hit enter, esc.
Are the panties in place?

Reactions: Hlextor

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
It says that I'm supposed to look around the house and see if anything jogs the MC's memory. I've gone all over the house, nothing. What am I supposed to be looking for? I just gave up and am now doing the working at the store thing. She's got the MC on a sex X.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Also, what does Rei say after the MC cums? Google Translate says it's Japanese, but it won't translate. I hate when people put bilingual shit in games where the player has no idea what is being said and no way to find out.

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Should there be a Russian translation, why is the text in the v.0.8d add-ons only in English? Is this normal?

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Not to defend this dev specifically, but ffs stop comparing every dev with dr pink cake. There is almost no one with the hardware he has (which increases the time needed for renders and animations a lot) and with the income, which means that most devs work a normal job and don't have the time to sit infront of their game the whole day. Again, i'm not defending this dev here, because he is really in his own league in terms of speed, but this whole comparing every dev to pink cake is annoying as fuck. :rolleyes:
I know i compared with the one that has the biggest gap, but there are others that have bigger updates in less time. Hell, even Milfy city had a lot more content in 1 update when it was comming out "regularly". As i said, the biggest annoyance is the random chitchat dialogues with little or no story/rel progression. Not to mention their awkward non human feel.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I know i compared with the one that has the biggest gap, but there are others that have bigger updates in less time. Hell, even Milfy city had a lot more content in 1 update when it was comming out "regularly". As i said, the biggest annoyance is the random chitchat dialogues with little or no story/rel progression. Not to mention their awkward non human feel.
Like i said this dev here i in his own league of slow. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: fz
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes