• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

mcjustmc

Sep 10, 2018
After completing Kate's Story, Elena's Story and Rei's Story on the minor task for this update, is there anything else to do in this update?

Reactions: thugdogg

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
E70.jpg

Hello Friends!
I want to thank you all once again for the warm welcome of the new update! In fact, I still feel very relieved that I shared with you the work done, at the stage at which it is now.
I admit, I haven't been particularly productive all last week, I've been making the necessary changes for the Steam version of the game, by the way, now the game on that platform has been on the first page for several days and occupies the TOP5 expected novelties in the category of visual novels. This pleases me-). In addition, I gave myself time to rest a little and dream about the new configuration of my workstation with 4 video cards and water cooling. This process completely switched me and gave my mind to relax. I carefully monitored the market and assembled just a SUPER set of new equipment. About 3 years ago I did the same with my current machine, first I assembled the top set of equipment for that time, and a year later I was able to afford to buy it all, and even more. I hope that the same story will happen with my new dream. That's how it works) And all this is thanks to you!
Nevertheless, I am already recharged for a next update, I have estimated the scenes that are already ready and below I will provide a table of planned scenes. The images for most of the scenes are ready, but I want to take another look at what has already been done and add new images, as well as adjust some points. I will do all this starting tomorrow.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

Снимок экрана 2021-11-07 200846.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 1552260

Hello Friends!
I want to thank you all once again for the warm welcome of the new update! In fact, I still feel very relieved that I shared with you the work done, at the stage at which it is now.
I admit, I haven't been particularly productive all last week, I've been making the necessary changes for the Steam version of the game, by the way, now the game on that platform has been on the first page for several days and occupies the TOP5 expected novelties in the category of visual novels. This pleases me-). In addition, I gave myself time to rest a little and dream about the new configuration of my workstation with 4 video cards and water cooling. This process completely switched me and gave my mind to relax. I carefully monitored the market and assembled just a SUPER set of new equipment. About 3 years ago I did the same with my current machine, first I assembled the top set of equipment for that time, and a year later I was able to afford to buy it all, and even more. I hope that the same story will happen with my new dream. That's how it works) And all this is thanks to you!
Nevertheless, I am already recharged for a next update, I have estimated the scenes that are already ready and below I will provide a table of planned scenes. The images for most of the scenes are ready, but I want to take another look at what has already been done and add new images, as well as adjust some points. I will do all this starting tomorrow.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

View attachment 1552261

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----
lol. he's going to do a +0.5 update which more than half of it is already done. I can't understand this decision.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I liked this before the change to sandbox but it is so slow after. Maybe if the map starts having some things to do it wouldn't be so slow but there is nothing to do most of the places you go. Replace the Tv as the fast forward time button and make a button to click anywhere you are. The whole TV mechanic just adds to the tedium.

thugdogg

Jul 10, 2019
Это самое незаметное и пустое обновление этой игры, полгода готовилось, в списке было новых сцен 22 штуки, 70 анимаций где они, мать за грудь он лапал в обнове 0.7, мать играла с собой в ванне тоже в обнове 0.7, елена кайфовала с собой в ванне тоже в 0.7 обнове, и что где 22 новые сцены, или это они - как кейт делает уборку и даёт тест с вопросами, воровство ноута еленой и поиски элементов для доски с воспоминаниями это они?да пиздец обнова, только одна сцена секса с рей хотя говорили что в начале сосредоточаться на трёх главных персонажах и ни одной сексуальной сцены с ними только разговоры и разговоры, да разговоры важны они двигают историю но серьёзно одна сексуальная сцена во всём обновлении которого ждали полгода это слишком, это именно такого обновления ждали фаны, и забавно автор написал в посте как с теплотой встретили фаны это обновление помоему все кто играл в обнову 0.7 поиграв в это скажут что за херня где новые сцены, одну новую сцену с рей добавили и всё, серьёзно?! Да автору нужно посмотреть на обновы игры echoes of lust, там помимо разговоров в обнове как минимум 5 сексуальных сцен и всё в анимациях и не хуже чем здесь а это обновление - ну такое, ни о чём

Kuzata

Jan 14, 2019
Като се обяви, че има руски, да го има... Става дума за "Амнезия v.0.8d".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes