3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
View attachment 1542307
Ok. I've got it. First, I had to click on MC's desk to find out, that his laptop is gone. Afterwards I talked do Elena. And only then the laptop appears in her wardrobe.
OK, that explain it for me then. I got the update that my laptop was taken, but I haven't talked to Elena since then. I don't see the black box behind the basket yet either.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I don't get what all the complainers are saying about no lewd content. Sure, things are slow burn on Mom and Elena, but the MC had an amazing interaction with Kate and then another one with Rei. Damn! Those animations are something else! I was wondering why it was over 7GB but then I saw the animations. And it's not just one or two for the "big" scenes.. There's literally dozens of animations and they are all done very professionally. I mean, 90% of the games on here do kissing with two wooden Daz models knocking their faces together. This guy instead created a 20 second animation of the MC kissing his Mom that was super hot.

I don't know if Super Alex does all the work himself, or if he has a team, but seriously, his talents are other level. He could be working for a real game company.

Now.. about the sandbox... I like sandbox usually and the UI is nicely done, but - at least during this transisition period while updates are still rolling out - there needs to be more to do in the sandbox. It's too repetitive to just get one short scene update and then have to skip to the next day.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
A 10.jpg

Hello Friends!

Last week I finished correcting a couple of scenes and did some animations. Now, while the animation rendering is being done, I will start post-processing and start transferring scenes to the game that will have time to render by the beginning of next month. I want to post a small update in early January.

Now, on the eve of the New Year holidays, I can't fully devote myself to work. But nevertheless I try. I want to wish a happy weekend everyone who has already started the Christmas holidays!

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

Снимок экрана 2021-11-07 200846.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----

tallghostdown

Feb 29, 2020
Hello, I am getting this error everytime I want to load a game save. Any help would be appreciated.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 1d1.rpy", line 3053, in script call
    Alex_nude 'Alright children, let`s eat!'
ScriptError: could not find label 'zz_after_load'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/patch.rpyc", line 236, in script call
  File "D:\3d game\Amnesia-version_0.8d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "game/patch.rpyc", line 236, in script call
  File "D:\3d game\Amnesia-version_0.8d-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'zz_after_load'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
 version_0.8d
Sun Dec 26 12:42:07 2021

Caldargo

Oct 28, 2019
I am having issues with the map and time of day when I go at night to get posit notes I leave to go home using the map icon I go to MC room time day still has night on it but can't sleep because house is still lit up like day and will not let you access the TV or the bed and game is stuck there same happens if I go to mall for paper and board anyone else having this issue ? Anyone now how to fix it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
buggy piece of shit, did save on day 8 (peeking kate on shower) but when i load it it throws me on day when mc is at work and rei is caressing her legs and it does same thing on all saves. renpy error when loaded from save made week ago.

also got some russian text when mc is asked if he can work more.

I am having issues with the map and time of day when I go at night to get posit notes I leave to go home using the map icon I go to MC room time day still has night on it but can't sleep because house is still lit up like day and will not let you access the TV or the bed and game is stuck there same happens if I go to mall for paper and board anyone else having this issue ? Anyone now how to fix it?
wrong map is my guess, you are supposed to use map which only left corner is showing.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
What a retarded story lol. So as the man of the house his first job is either kissing fishlip's feet and being a wienie or cleaning her room for her while she calls you names? Lol. I didn't even get to finish cleaning the room as all of a sudden the game reverted to the clinic scene and trying to load a save doesn't help. I guess it's a bug but is it worth solving for this kind of storytelling? I can only imagine Alexandra's real story if the start is this silly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do i get off from laptop when in mc's room after watching vid? not even clicking that orange line do anything.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I get what you are saying lol. But in most of these games story is just there so you can get to sex scenes, and even though there are not many sexy scenes they are of the highest quality in this game. So i just turn my brain off and look at the pretty pictures lol.
There are games that are focused more on the story though, Hillside is the first one that comes to my mind.

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
What a retarded story lol. So as the man of the house his first job is either kissing fishlip's feet and being a wienie or cleaning her room for her while she calls you names? Lol. I didn't even get to finish cleaning the room as all of a sudden the game reverted to the clinic scene and trying to load a save doesn't help. I guess it's a bug but is it worth solving for this kind of storytelling? I can only imagine Alexandra's real story if the start is this silly.
It's just playing on tropes and fetishes. Nothing wrong with that. Gotta get from A to B somehow. Like Bolero said, if you want story, there are plenty of other games out there that focus on it, but most of the time it's just a means to an end.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
It's just playing on tropes and fetishes. Nothing wrong with that. Gotta get from A to B somehow. Like Bolero said, if you want story, there are plenty of other games out there that focus on it, but most of the time it's just a means to an end.
Oh I get it but still..let's face it there aren't that many games with good stories and good action. As far as I can tell this game doesn't even have much action either so the story is all you have and so far it's lacking. I don't mind a slow build up but the story has to be somewhat decent to justify the odd handjob once a month lol. I played this before and thought it was good enough to keep an eye on but after the sandbox change it feels a bit off.

Reactions: DA22

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
No matter which save I load it always loads from this particular point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there any fix for this ironic bug where each time I have to start again from "That would be great"?
This happened to me a few times so I loaded an autosave and replayed the scene past the point it keeps trying to reload from. I had to do it a couple of times sometimes so no guarantees...

Reactions: tallghostdown

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
There are also some bugs at some points where you better not touch the mouse scroll or you'll be sent back in time like.. a lot, so you better save from time to time just in case, and even if you do, you may go back in time when you load this save :unsure:

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
any walktrough for the tasks? cant find the items for kate she says theyre in the house but i've only found the glue and the paint (in alexandra dress room, and bathroom (yours i think))

serlockz

Dec 14, 2020
any walktrough for the tasks? cant find the items for kate she says theyre in the house but i've only found the glue and the paint (in alexandra dress room, and bathroom (yours i think))

Carton. Go to Mall >> Photo booth >> to the right of the wall
Sticky Notes. Go when Night in Hospital >> Reception >> left you see the Sticky Notes
Pain. Bath 1th Floor >> (next to mirror) Yellow
Saw. Basement right side
Glue. Alexandras Bedroom >> Wardrobe >> left up
Paper. Mall >> Online Store >> under the Table
Colored Pencil. Elenas Room >> wardrobe >> right side behind the basket You pick up the Lap Top and then Colored Pencil
When you not founding the Colored Pencil check the Screenshots.
1. Behind the basket. Click on the Black Box behind the basket (bottom right)

2. And then is the Colored Pencils (same place!)

Reactions: unnameless
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes