3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

demon9801

Sep 4, 2018
is being a perv good or bad and do you want them to notice you while peeking when you first start the game

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
is being a perv good or bad and do you want them to notice you while peeking when you first start the game
It has no consequences yet. But you will miss a lot if you don't. Also some of the collectibles (panties) are only avaiable during such scenes.

Aug 27, 2021
Every time I whan't to load save after quit game I get error message. I can play almost normaly, like when I whan't to roll back just once becouse I didn't read correctly or move forward too fast than it rolling me back to the place when I saved, it's getting ok in a free mode and after, but still first need to get in there. It's nothing serious but it is annoying.

Report attached.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The MEGA link is not working. I am going to try the Mixdrop link as that is the next fastest download (3 hours estimated).

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
It’s working for me.
I just tried it, again, and it is now working. I have no idea why I was getting repeated errors the first time around. I definitely prefer downloading the game in 5 minutes as opposed to three hours, though.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello friends!

AMNESIA 0.82 is available for download!

An updated version of the game is available here

This is a small update. I have included here the scenes that I managed to finish by the beginning of January.
January 4 - $30 Patrons
January 7 - $20 Patrons
January 14 - $10 Patrons
January 21 - $5 Patrons
The full walkthrough I will publish TOMORROW.

ChangeLog v0.82a:

+Added a test with Kate

+Added a scene with Elena in the shower

+Instagram scene added (according to the plot - this opens access to Instagram, but I will try to implement the ability to use Instagram by the next update)

+Updated Free Roam scene with Alexandra in the bathroom (Wednesday night)

+Added translation into German up to and including version 0.8

+Minor translation bugs fixed

Story Scenes: 2

Free Roam scenes: 1

New Images: 146

New Animations: 17

----------

I think 0.82 isn't worth 30 bucks(?)

Aug 6, 2017
I am very thankful to the heroes.
An update only download would be really great for this game also for future updates.

Depending on the quality and update speed I may support the game again in the future.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes