3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are also some bugs at some points where you better not touch the mouse scroll or you'll be sent back in time like.. a lot, so you better save from time to time just in case, and even if you do, you may go back in time when you load this save :unsure:
yup, had that on kate's showering.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
WTF is up with the Mega download? 5x now I've maxed out my quota, only to have it resume later and then completely abort the entire download. All the other links give me estimated dl times of 9 to 14hrs. Fuck that!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WTF is up with the Mega download? 5x now I've maxed out my quota, only to have it resume later and then completely abort the entire download. All the other links give me estimated dl times of 9 to 14hrs. Fuck that!
for mega try megabasterd and for others try jdownloader.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh I get it but still..let's face it there aren't that many games with good stories and good action. As far as I can tell this game doesn't even have much action either so the story is all you have and so far it's lacking. I don't mind a slow build up but the story has to be somewhat decent to justify the odd handjob once a month lol. I played this before and thought it was good enough to keep an eye on but after the sandbox change it feels a bit off.
Agreed I do not mind a slow buildup or even some realism (then again somehow games like these almost never have a real reason why some relations should go slow and then give a compelling or even understandable reason why the relation happens anyway despite their problems with it beyond doing some dishes undressed or other actions that are normal to do for a loving brother or son and I never saw a woman get in heat over in real life, happy yes maybe, unless she was already in love or in heat :p), but then it should have a story beyond the usual tropes. Else it just becomes boring and waiting two years for anything to really happen for no reason.

Either go for an action game and then fuck realism and slow burning in the name of realism or go for that buildup and realism, but then also give us a compelling story. Both are fine and can be very enjoyable if done right. Slowburning without a good story is just boring and blueballing though.

Last edited:
Reactions: kwiatos

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
Agreed I do not mind a slow buildup or even some realism (then again somehow games like these almost never have a real reason why some relations should go slow and then give a compelling or even understandable reason why the relation happens anyway despite their problems with it beyond doing some dishes undressed or other actions that are normal to do for a loving brother or son and I never saw a woman get in heat over in real life, happy yes maybe, unless she was already in love or in heat :p), but then it should have a story beyond the usual tropes. Else it just becomes boring and waiting two years for anything to really happen for no reason.

Either go for an action game and then fuck realism and slow burning in the name of realism or go for that buildup and realism, but then also give us a compelling story. Both are fine and can be very enjoyable if done right. Slowburning without a good story is just boring and blueballing though.
Slow burning in this case is slow milking... :WeSmart:

Reactions: Sirren

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
My only worry is that the "demand" from supporters to make the game free roam might have been different than what Alex wanted to do. It wasn't his choice, since it was recommended and then voted on by supporters, so I'm concerned it will affect the quality and his interest in finishing it. People wanted free roam because they were under the illusion that free roam makes it more of a game and more fun, but that really depends on the content of free roam and how it's implemented, and so far it's not all that interesting. I'm not playing the game for that though, so it doesn't affect my opinion of it, but I think ultimately a lot of people will be disappointed with the free roam aspect because it will require a lot of interesting easter egg style content, where initially it was to go more of a linear story route like typical VN's. My guess is that's all it will be; free roam for the initiator with a girl that starts a linear storyline for sex (like the girl at the hospital), likely having some hoops to jump through like hide and seek for materials like we've already seen. It will likely feel forced, because it just wasn't his idea.

Last edited:

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
It seems like there is more cleaning in this game than anything else. I've seen Kate cleaning Elena's room, her room, the living room and dining room, hell I cleaned Elena's room myself...meanwhile the only sex was that silly story about Rei. Maybe change the name from Amnesia to Ammonia because that seems to be the only liquid that is being sprayed around the house.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any ways to contact dev besides patreon and soc media? would love to get off from laptop.

tried today to get off from laptop and save made after watching that video led to renpy error so game has more than enuf bugs to squueze.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Is it just me or the woman the MC is eating in one of his memories is mom? If that's the case, it would make sense that she was the one who deleted all the content from his phone. I can imagine how much compromising stuff he could have there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it just me or the woman the MC is eating in one of his memories is mom? If that's the case, it would make sense that she was the one who deleted all the content from his phone. I can imagine how much compromising stuff he could have there.
yes.

Reactions: Mamonetti

Dehvid

Nov 4, 2021
not sure if this was an issue before. I have the incest and scrappy mod and the walkthrough mod. but during day 2 if I save it was bringing me back to my sisters room. Or crashing.

Reactions: KiraJames

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure if this was an issue before. I have the incest and scrappy mod and the walkthrough mod. but during day 2 if I save it was bringing me back to my sisters room. Or crashing.
yes happens to every1, maybe you missed some event and game rolls back before that.

Dehvid

Nov 4, 2021
yes happens to every1, maybe you missed some event and game rolls back before that.
Quite possibly. The game has huge promise. but if you have to have a 15 minute dinner conversation with the aunt and cousin.. then and not be able to save cause it returns to day 1. Kinda is time consuming. I might wait till the dev nails out some more bugs. He has amazing animations although the story is a little on the heavy side. Great concept. Good art. Good Story (Although too detailed). Probably one of the most promising games I have come across. I'll give it another month see if there is an update to the game. If not I will try it modless and delete the old saves. Try one mod.. and see if it is the problem. Thanks for the heads up.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
The sex scene with Rei is by far the worst one in the game. One thing Amnesia had going for it were the animations in the sex scenes and this one just sucks tbh. I hope it doesn't set the standard for future scenes. I was just replaying the Eva toilet scene and the Kate massage scene and boy the differences were jarring when compared to Rei's.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Try one mod.. and see if it is the problem. Thanks for the heads up.
check wt too (sadly not pdf so not that easy to read).

The sex scene with Rei is by far the worst one in the game. One thing Amnesia had going for it were the animations in the sex scenes and this one just sucks tbh. I hope it doesn't set the standard for future scenes. I was just replaying the Eva toilet scene and the Kate massage scene and boy the differences were jarring when compared to Rei's.
true, maybe she's out of picture permanently.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes