3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Just found this VN and enjoying it so far, but wondering why there is not a rape tag since the MC's work boss drugs and rapes him?

Reactions: Evoo190

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
soo. 2 things. how the hell do you skip in this game? and why does my game not load from where i saved? it loads like from last "checkpoint" or something kinda annoying.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Is there any way to remove the talking heads next to the dialogue using a mod? They are overly large and distracting. Really though they're not needed. Is there a way to mod them out?

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
soo. 2 things. how the hell do you skip in this game? and why does my game not load from where i saved? it loads like from last "checkpoint" or something kinda annoying.
The tv in your room is the skip time thingy. The only way I could get past the reloading some save I didn't want was to pick the closest autosave and play past the point the game keeps trying to load and then save again. it's not perfect but it worked for me.

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
When will the new version have an update community release ah. Even if it is a small update, there is always better than nothing.

Reactions: Cai1993

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just found this VN and enjoying it so far, but wondering why there is not a rape tag since the MC's work boss drugs and rapes him?
*man can't be raped* anyways he's not protesting much and gets paid hefty sum.

you missed some thing you were supposed to do between then and now.

Is there any way to remove the talking heads next to the dialogue using a mod? They are overly large and distracting. Really though they're not needed. Is there a way to mod them out?
no besides tinkering code.

When will the new version have an update community release ah. Even if it is a small update, there is always better than nothing.
maybe when 0.9x comes out.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
*man can't be raped* anyways he's not protesting much and gets paid hefty sum.

you missed some thing you were supposed to do between then and now.

no besides tinkering code.

maybe when 0.9x comes out.
Yes they can , Famous court case in the UK , The "Rapist" was a Canadian woman by the name Joyce Mckinney.
She was also later arrested in Canada twice more, while attempting to repeat the crime.

Reactions: Rebeldad

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
The tv in your room is the skip time thingy. The only way I could get past the reloading some save I didn't want was to pick the closest autosave and play past the point the game keeps trying to load and then save again. it's not perfect but it worked for me.
my saves wont work... it just loads last "checkpoint" its rly annoying..its like 2 days back and i cant skip through it all cause i miss what needs to be done..

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes