3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

uodenim

Nov 2, 2017
Hi,

sorry about the late response, but what I am 100% sure about is that this error has nothing to do with the game itself.

Thanks for the heads-up. I can't recall how this ended up being the case, since the after_load code was also part of previous patch versions. In git I also see the zz_ being added during the last commit, so it definitely is only part of the rewritten version. I know I tried a few different things since I wanted to experiment a bit; maybe it's a remainder of that.

Regardles, thanks again for the alert. I don't actively monitor any threads so I never noticed the original post.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
It does not matter if you get all the items this bug the mission when you talk to Kate only tells you that you get the items it does not matter if you have all or not I don't know if they fixed it but that happened a lot of people

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Ok, was informed this has great writing/story-line.
Before continuing with this.
Is it just me .. or do the main characters look 'Not' blood related(note: not here to judge)?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, was informed this has great writing/story-line.
Before continuing with this.
Is it just me .. or do the main characters look 'Not' blood related(note: not here to judge)?
you are correct, elena has prolly been under knife, mc and other sister are bit closer but still far and mommy doesn't resemble any1.

still this isn't incest game w/o patch so no resemblances doesn't matter that much but w/o incest story doesn't make sense (not 1st nor last game where story is totally fucked up w/o incest).

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
you are correct, elena has prolly been under knife, mc and other sister are bit closer but still far and mommy doesn't resemble any1.

still this isn't incest game w/o patch so no resemblances doesn't matter that much but w/o incest story doesn't make sense (not 1st nor last game where story is totally fucked up w/o incest).

EXACTLY!! None of them look related AND... it just makes the Plot Thicken to ... eh, dam... now i want to continue LOL!!

Thank You~

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes