3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
yup, 2 big dls and mega quota exceeded on 1 (resume near 6 hrs from now) and other dl'd from anonfiles with magnificent 70-130 kB/s.

gofile would be nice but not all uploaders use it.
problem with gofile it starts slowing when too many are downloading at the same time, so far nothing has reliable consistency like nopy

Reactions: javikaston

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
you tease, i get depressed (not really) when ever i see you. im the one who torrents on mobile, and cant any more.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
you tease, i get depressed (not really) when ever i see you. im the one who torrents on mobile, and cant any more.
If you could, will you post this same message down into the thread in general discussion so i don't forget, would be nice to get that sorted somehow.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017

I cant download it cuz no peers.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
yup, 2 big dls and mega quota exceeded on 1 (resume near 6 hrs from now) and other dl'd from anonfiles with magnificent 70-130 kB/s.

gofile would be nice but not all uploaders use it.
Switch your IP address with your VPN to avoid Mega caps. There are zero limits or caps with free Mega accounts using a VPN.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Can anyone do me a solid so I dont have to backlog all these pages or search results and tell me whats the incest in this and if there´s any good content yet? ver 0.82 and file size would indicate its far along
Thx so much in advance

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Is it me or does game seem like there's been no progress for a year now. Really started strong and had high hopes.
Where have you been? The game have been update once a while and .82a just released. Also if you have steam, you can find the game on steam.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes