3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
my saves wont work... it just loads last "checkpoint" its rly annoying..its like 2 days back and i cant skip through it all cause i miss what needs to be done..
That's why I suggested an autosave. Pick the closest one and try to play past the point the game tries to load. It worked for me both times this happened. The autosaves are under the letter A on the save/load menu whereas user saves are under numbers 1, 2, etc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my saves wont work... it just loads last "checkpoint" its rly annoying..its like 2 days back and i cant skip through it all cause i miss what needs to be done..
maybe you have missed something that needs to be done, like going to work day after mc's "boss" fucks mc or something else.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
E80.jpg

Hello Friends!
I am gradually getting involved in the work this new year. I've already started finalizing the scenes that I planned to add in the next update. It will be 5 scenes with Elena. I also want to implement the ability to use fototube (Instagram) on the phone. I have a clear idea of how it should look like, but I don't know if my programming knowledge is enough yet. I will try)
The next update is planned at the beginning of next month.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

Снимок экрана 2021-11-07 200846.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------

Vgfghjjgg

Jan 31, 2021
View attachment 1588084

Hello Friends!
I am gradually getting involved in the work this new year. I've already started finalizing the scenes that I planned to add in the next update. It will be 5 scenes with Elena. I also want to implement the ability to use fototube (Instagram) on the phone. I have a clear idea of how it should look like, but I don't know if my programming knowledge is enough yet. I will try)
The next update is planned at the beginning of next month.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

View attachment 1588085

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------
hey alex. can you please give e complete save file for lucky mark? I have played 3 times but stuck after playing 1 week.

• Angry
Reactions: fz
Jul 28, 2020
Nope - as soon as the MC called his boss-lady Master...that was it. Instant delete of the game and will not playing further games by this Dev. Please do not mistake a dislike of the MC as a dislike of the game. It is a well done game with great renders and excellent interface. The animations are next level (and this is why I played it as long as I did). If you do not mind playing a submissive bitch as MC then this is an absolutely fantastic game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

manlikebaba

Sep 2, 2020
how do I access the partially visible map? Only thing I can click in that map is the mall
i think you are on wrong map. game has 2 maps, 1 fully visible and 1 partially visible.

no safes but saves are under appdata\roaming\renpy\amnesia (w/o numbers).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do I access the partially visible map? Only thing I can click in that map is the mall
click right corner of icon which is next to map on its left side.

Where is MC's home in this map? Only thing clickable here is the mall? I am stuck here, can't go back to his place.
try going to mall and clicking RIGHT MAP to get to home.

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Next month, well that is not long since last update. Kind of weird that the update will consist of 5 scenes, and all of them with one character, or maybe she choose wrong words or made a mistake or something.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hello, I am getting this error everytime I want to load a game save. Any help would be appreciated.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/Acts/Act 1d1.rpy", line 3053, in script call
    Alex_nude 'Alright children, let`s eat!'
ScriptError: could not find label 'zz_after_load'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/patch.rpyc", line 236, in script call
  File "D:\3d game\Amnesia-version_0.8d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "game/patch.rpyc", line 236, in script call
  File "D:\3d game\Amnesia-version_0.8d-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'zz_after_load'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
version_0.8d
Sun Dec 26 12:42:07 2021
Every time I whan't to load save after quit game I get error message. I can play almost normaly, like when I whan't to roll back just once becouse I didn't read correctly or move forward too fast than it rolling me back to the place when I saved, it's getting ok in a free mode and after, but still first need to get in there. It's nothing serious but it is annoying.

Report attached.
Hi,

sorry about the late response, but what I am 100% sure about is that this error has nothing to do with the game itself.

It seems that the new incest patch by uodenim linked to the OP still contains a call to the zz_after_load label that exists in the incest patch that I made.
IMHO, the whole last python section in his patch seems to be a version of the after_load label override for Ren'Py that I created for my patch to be able to call its own additional custom after_load label without causing an error in case some other after_load label already exists in the game script or in the code of some other patch that has been also added to the game.
However, his version in this form won't do what I made it for and is also completely unnecessary in this form. It's also the place of the call to the label that doesn't exist if you are using his patch and will cause the error.

uodenim should either remove the whole part under the python declaration set_relationships label:
Python:
    python:
        if after_load is None:
            config.label_overrides.pop('after_load')
        else:
            config.label_overrides['after_load'] = after_load

if renpy.has_label('after_load'):
        call zz_after_load
since it will cause an error in case some after_load label exists somewhere and will do nothing useful for Ren'Py in case it doesn't.

OR he could add the whole after_load override I wrote (for my transparency patch, originally) from my patch that will work only if there exists the first part under python statement with a high init level that creates an override in the first place, remapping the after_load label to my zz_after_load label and the second part under the zz_after_load itself that destroys that override and calls the actual after_load in case it exists. That way it shouldn't cause conflicts with an existing after_load label.

I used that override to make the patch work for old saves, loaded after adding the patch to the game.

Sorry, I missed the line where the label override is being created, it does exist. It means that both parts of the override system exist, it's just that the last part still calls my zz_after_load label, while it should call the original after_load instead

It means that it should work after that call gets fixed:

Python:
    python:
        if after_load is None:
            config.label_overrides.pop('after_load')
        else:
            config.label_overrides['after_load'] = after_load

if renpy.has_label('after_load'):
        call after_load
However, this kind of version of the after_load override will only be able to remap the original after_load, no custom ones.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes