3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Simonys

Mar 21, 2020
I really liked Lucky Mark in both Amnesia, but it's hard to get updates, maybe anyone can recommend similar games with just as good graphics?

By the way is there a Lucky Mark game on the Android phone?

Last edited:

mcjustmc

Sep 10, 2018
Do the car engine sound effects stop after the driver drops you home after the Rei scene? It wont stop for me, is this a bug?

Edit: Found that going in the basement stopped the sound.

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Again, nothing. We look forward to further. Although I'm lying some kind of content from Katya was shown to us, but it is rather a surrogate.
A beautiful game, an interesting idea, as well as beautiful female characters (in some century, and then something got into the habit of some kind of frightened instead of girls to make the authors of games (I suppose in their minds this is hardcore)). But already version 0.8 and the content as it was, and no. I understand what everyone does in their own style and pace, but it’s somehow offensive or something...
This is the problem with "sand box" games. Obliged to scrutinize all the screens in search of the triggers for the rest of the story, all of this in the greatest disorder, with the risk of missing strategic steps and ending up in a dead end. Unless you have a good up-to-date walkthrough that is well written enough not to bug the software. I avoid them as much as possible when I can.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The Dev really needs to work on where you click to go to the map. The one that shows on the screen takes you to a mostly dark map with just the home able to be chosen and you have to click on the right of that to actually move around town. You can only see a small corner of that one. Why have two if one can't do anything?

Reactions: ut1stgear

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Yes, edit the save file.
panty_Alexandra 1/0 : (0) to panty_Alexandra 1/0 : (1)
I use the save-editor and there is no possibility to add the panty with a "1" to Alexandra. panty_Alexandra 1/0 is not shown at all. Or I have overlooked it. I will check again. Thank you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexCooper

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
This dev is just great. Stuck at midday because there's nothing to do and there's no time skip. I mean, even if there were no bugs, i bet the new content is short as fuck. Oh, i see, the TV is the skip button...but anyways...another bug is that it says morning, but there's night on the map.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You could already feel the vibes in the first two releases, but this really turned into a little bitch simulator without having any say in it didn't it. Plus all them bugs that still haunts this shit, why do you even sandbox when you can't make it properly. Lucky Mark was had the same problem...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
This dev is just great. Stuck at midday because there's nothing to do and there's no time skip. I mean, even if there were no bugs, i bet the new content is short as fuck. Oh, i see, the TV is the skip button...but anyways...another bug is that it says morning, but there's night on the map.
That's a known "Map" Bug .
You will need to click to the right of the map icon to get the "Real" map.
see quote below
Thank you sir!
The Real map was well hidden and I didn't see it at first:

Reactions: Tallion
Nov 1, 2018
At some point, we need to search for a bunch of objects (pencils, paint, mirror...). I got it all thanks to the WT but can't move on with the dialogue telling me I still miss something. Anyone else has the bug ?

Reactions: fistinyourface

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
I mean, don't want to bitch about too much and i feel a tiny bit bad about comparing, but...1 update of Being a DIK took less than 1 update of this game and the difference in content size is HUGE. Although the graphics of the characters are maybe a bit better than Being a DIK, maybe that's just my opinion, but the new content is always just. so. little. The story of this game is progressing awfully slow and most of the dialogues are more or less chit chat with small amount of story or relationship progression. Not to mention the weird logic these characters have...doesn't really feel natural, but hey, it's a game.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes