3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The dev wasted time on a forced bondage scene with a character we care nothing about, on a scene we care nothing about, instead of the 3 characters at home that we do care about and actually matter. All that time and resource could have been put to something worth a damn. As slow as the development has been for this game, this is really frustrating to see the lack of focus. I am so tired of these games that start out so well, but then detour into other characters and places making us wait sometimes 6 months or more to actually get back to what matters in the story or progression. Really tired of it. Over half of these games do it now.

Anyway, what is the deal with the "water to sip"? I have never been able to do it. I have finished the 0.8d and still can't do it. I have tried all times of the day. Kitchen sink is never clickable. I don't get it.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Considering how long this game has been in development, not impressed with the amount of content with the main girls. The renders and music are very well done, story isn't too bad .. but jeez at this rate it'll take 5 years to get to any sensible conclusions.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
The dev wasted time on a forced bondage scene with a character we care nothing about, on a scene we care nothing about, instead of the 3 characters at home that we do care about and actually matter. All that time and resource could have been put to something worth a damn. As slow as the development has been for this game, this is really frustrating to see the lack of focus. I am so tired of these games that start out so well, but then detour into other characters and places making us wait sometimes 6 months or more to actually get back to what matters in the story or progression. Really tired of it. Over half of these games do it now.

Anyway, what is the deal with the "water to sip"? I have never been able to do it. I have finished the 0.8d and still can't do it. I have tried all times of the day. Kitchen sink is never clickable. I don't get it.
none of the sinks are. the bathrooms aren't the bathrooms at the mall aren't etc

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Do anyone know how to access this scene or are these images just extras thx for any help you can offer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's scene in the beginning when MC spied on her for very first time. Also is the same scene when he took her panties. If I remember correctly that scene didn't exist when I played for first time and I did get panties then. Found out other day when I started new game. To be exact,is part of the scene,before she start playing with dildo.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020

Sip the water is just end of free roam,lol. That one and Wash your face half second scene are completly worthless. Found out playing new game.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Sip the water is just end of free roam,lol. That one and Wash your face half second scene are completly worthless. Found out playing new game. If you don't do it the night you woke up and roaming around,you will never get it after. Somehow game sent me to bed afterwhile,before I end free roam and where we will get this task completed.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Here is my updated "Gameplay" for V0.8d.
If any one wants a guide.
(Hope this helps) All tasks completed
But missing "Eva's lollypop"
(May be bugged, Have spied on all , got panties to prove it , yet it did not trigger, could be a time limit?)
Good Luck and enjoy the game.

NB this version is still buggy !,
So if starting a new game use v0.7a until you get the the start of v0.8d
P.s Near the end I had to skip a bit to get to Midday Friday,
Eva's lollipop happen when MC receive msg from Eva after playing correctly mall toilet scene. She will send him couple of selfies after. lollypop.png

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Do anyone know how to access this scene or are these images just extras thx for any help you can offer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those images are from the V0.6a update.

XXX START OF 0.6a XXX

(Dream)
{New Task: Water to sip}
XXX(Free Roam)
Hall 2. Kate's Rm. Look (extra scenes). Hall 1.
Alex Rm. Bathroom. Stay. Keep listening. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Stay. [click on panties]. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
{Achievement unlocked= Alex's Panties}.
Dinning Rm. Kitchen. Drink water. Yes.
XXX(End Free Roam)
{Task Complete: Water to sip}.

XXX END OF 0.6a XXX

Reactions: Call of Booty
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes