3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well still bugged shit, can't get off from laptop. most buggiest game i have played.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I actually liked the scenes, it's a shame that is only 4, if this was included on the last update it would have been a lot better.

LivingPaper

Feb 19, 2018
I'm using JoiPlay in order to play this on an android phone, and keep getting this error whenever I start the game up :

Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
it is not the internet provider i just downloaded hail dictator threw mega in 3 min
It's because you don't pay for the download service. If you use the free versions they throttle it. If you can't get it in one go through MEGA (less than 3 GB) then use the seed and torrent it.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
How much time would you guys say this game has in it(PLAYTIME)? I believe I've played about an hour, absolutely love Kate, she's definitely awesome, Elena.....uughmm....Like I said I only played til I believe you head to the MALL to fix that bathroom?

Good game, I'd just like to know, I just downloaded the game a little earlier, Im wondering what play time is like?

ArK#007

May 21, 2021
AMNESIA [v0.82a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.95 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.19 GB: - WORKUPLOAD -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.17 GB: - WORKUPLOAD -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
First of all I would like to thank your good work as usual. But is it possible to upload update only DL for this one? If possible than thk you if not its fine nothing worry about.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes