3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Do we really have to put up with Elena again? Damn I hate that bitch, what a raging cunt. :mad: My least favorite character from Lucky Mark. Couldn't you have brought over someone nicer?
Can we at least change MC name? If he has amnesia, we should be able to right? :unsure:
Please tell me he's not as much of a Beta spinless Sub as Mark. ;)

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
The more I advance in this game, the more the MC gives me the balls! I will never be able to identify with this poor earthworm who is led by the end of his cock by his slutty sister. I don't know (anyone else) his behavior towards her before his coma, but enough is enough. I will resume the course of this game when the MC has found his balls and when he finally decides to fuck his sister in the ass to show him who's boss!

Feb 5, 2020
Game seems all over the place :)) yeah I know it's sandbox). I'm puzzled how SupAlex is going to tie all this together because it's not really working atm. Great renders and animations though and somewhat interesting story.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I only played a few sandbox type games this one intrigued with well done graphics the only true saving grace for this game but if up dates take too long it wont be worth waiting for. need a little better log for clues to what/when to do next to prevent repeating same scene over and over looking for the right time and place to be yea I know that's what sandbox means but what is wanted in any sandbox we like to look around and find things but when you get stuck a better log book in this game would help prevent the grind

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Do we really have to put up with Elena again? Damn I hate that bitch, what a raging cunt. :mad: My least favorite character from Lucky Mark. Couldn't you have brought over someone nicer?
Can we at least change MC name? If he has amnesia, we should be able to right? :unsure:
Please tell me he's not as much of a Beta spinless Sub as Mark. ;)
He just needs to break her slow and steady. Rest assured he'll control her one day. Unless the dev wants to make her a dom in which case :cry:.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

offroader73

Jan 8, 2019
is there an update only download for this?
the games getting large enough to be a pain in the ass to DL through the links.

Mehdora

Jan 6, 2018
The more I advance in this game, the more the MC gives me the balls! I will never be able to identify with this poor earthworm who is led by the end of his cock by his slutty sister. I don't know (anyone else) his behavior towards her before his coma, but enough is enough. I will resume the course of this game when the MC has found his balls and when he finally decides to fuck his sister in the ass to show him who's boss!

Better would be she fucks Adam in the Butt ^^
I think he loves it

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
is there ntr or will there be ntr in the game?
Given it is the dev from Lucky mark, there won't be for ages, then boom forced NTR, then game is rush finished to move onto the next new game.

Also doesn't help that the vibe and setup for it is there already :| (MC is the submissive one in relationship dynamics... Mom is doing something off screen, among other things).

kinghell

Jul 24, 2017
Apologies if I am asking a question already answered but do the older saves work? I am not seeing any progression in the story..just some of the old scenes repeating..

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes