3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
Hi,
Anyone had error while taking Alexandra panty. She is in the shower and masturbating and when I take the panty I got this error.

ScriptError: could not find label 'd2_5_Bathroom_Alexandra.Action_2d5_41_Panty'

Any advice?
Thanks

Edit: In case anyone had the same issue, it is because of the scrappy mod.

Last edited:

Miska95

Jan 16, 2022
you have to do 2x lick + kiss in 1 session, only then do you check

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay. I did that, and after she says "stop stop, but not now...kiss me" i keep ending up in this screen: And if I pick "fondle pussy" she just decides to leave the bathrooms. So the only option here is to press that red X which just makes me repeat the previous action again. What do I do? 20220116220650_1.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's the point publishing game here if it is impossible to download it?

It will take ages to download via "free" fileshares because of their speed limitation.
No one giving out torrent (tho I have no idea why publisher/game developer can't/don't want to share game via it).
And I dont want to talk about such trush as MEGA, which is glitched and demands only that you pay them again and again.
up to uploader to decide what hosts used (it's long list of allowed hosts but mostly same used), mega limit can try pass with megabasterd (and its proxylist), anonfiles is better to use jdownloader and 2-3 anonfiles servers give decent speed (still 8 gigs takes hrs to dl).

send pm to rpdl and he makes torrent via which game can be dl'd quickly or subscribe to some vpn or deeprid to get fast links.

natanael-nemo

Mar 17, 2021
Okay. I did that, and after she says "stop stop, but not now...kiss me" i keep ending up in this screen: And if I pick "fondle pussy" she just decides to leave the bathrooms. So the only option here is to press that red X which just makes me repeat the previous action again. What do I do? View attachment 1600318
maybe you don't have enough Perv points or Eva's points
sorry ... I don't know

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
View attachment 1599915

Hello Friends!

It remains to make 1 scene and several animations. After that, I will start coding the social network.

A couple of days ago I released the game on steam and judging by the reviews, there were big problems with English (I also know about incomplete translations into other languages). Nevertheless, the number of sales pleases me. Thanks to the increased amount of income, my hands are now free. The first thing I will do is find a competent English-Russian-speaking translator to edit the English text and put it in full order. Since I don't speak English myself, you will evaluate the quality of the candidates' translations. Also I already have an assistant for elping me with images, but the process of his training is not going fast, but I understand that it is very important for me to find a good assistant for images now, since I have more work now on strategic planning of the entire project, infrastructure creation, training. I intend to systematically increase the composition of my team and strengthen the quality.

All this has become possible thanks to you! Thank you for believing in me and in the project. I have a great desire to meet your expectations. For me, this is a new page in game development.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

View attachment 1599914

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-------
Пиздеть не мешки таскать

alican1907

Jan 19, 2018
I'm about to go crazy. I was stuck on day 2. Damn. Anyone have a log file for day 3? I turned off the game because of the bug.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
anyone know the console command or cheat to get more cash? the cheat menu seems to not show up on the phone anymore with this update.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So I got the gallery mod in order to check the amount of progress and... 8 scenes? Really, 8 scenes? I thought this game was nearing it's end being 2 years old and a 0.8ish and it's about time I properly played it, but that's it? Like this ain't a joke??

smuuv44

Apr 15, 2019
Hi,
Anyone had error while taking Alexandra panty. She is in the shower and masturbating and when I take the panty I got this error.

ScriptError: could not find label 'd2_5_Bathroom_Alexandra.Action_2d5_41_Panty'

Any advice?
Thanks

Edit: In case anyone had the same issue, it is because of the scrappy mod.
I had this same problem and I was able to fix it by moving my save right before the Alexandra shower scene to game version 0.8. That version let me take the panties even with the Scrappy Mod. I then saved after the shower scene and transferred that save back to 0.82 and it's working fine!

Ataris17

Oct 25, 2018
can anyone tell me where i can find paper and colored pencils?
paper is at your old job in the mall, left side of his desk. I still need colored pencils and sticky notes...
UPDATE: You have to go to the hospital late at night to the receptionists desk for sticky notes, and the colored pencils have to be got from elena's wardrobe, bottom right near the basket. Good Luck all

Last edited:
Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo
Aug 28, 2018
Greetings fellow fappers!,

I am not sure why this is taking me so long to download this game but for 6.9 GB of download I'm at a rate of 800-900Kb/s. I have all my downloads going through my SSD and yet it seems it still takes a while. I know this is a bit unrelated to the topic but anyone got any advice for speeding things up?

Update:
-Just tested it at speedtest.net and it seems I have a download speed of 101.99 Mbps and an upload of 11.14 Mbps using Spectrum internet.
-I see there is other servers that provide even less speeds so I guess it is set on the highest one.. Still feel like it should be in the Mbps if it's at 101.99 .
-Both microsoft Edge and FireFox are at their latest update.

Questions:
Anyone else having similar issues?
What is a normal download speed when it comes to downloading files like these?

Anyone who has shared any of these frustrations and is willing to give some advice would be spectacular,
Thanks!!

Last edited:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Ok to anyone who is getting the error while taking Alexandra panty, I found walk-around that might help you get the panties and prevent the crash of the game at the same time.
Here is what I tried and it worked:
1. While playing the game when you get close to the spot where the error happens, SAVE at the moment when the last choices come up, right before the option of getting her panty Than shut the game off.
2. When the game is off DELETE the "game" folder by it self and leave the rest of the files as they are.
3. Extract the new "game" folder from the compressed game to where the original folder was that you deleted.
4. DO NO I REPEAT DO NOT put in the Ipatch or any of the MOD's for now. (JUST WAIT!!!!!!)
5. Start the game and LOAD the last save, in this case it should be the spot where you have the chance to stay or leave. STAY!!!!!! :cool:
6. Get to the part where it tells you to grab the panty, do so and grab that which you desire :sneaky: . You should by this time get a notification that you unlocked new achievement and the scene will continue.
7. Now I stopped at the moment when Alexandra was in the bath "playing" and made a new save. If you want do the same or just finish the scene and once you get back to the free roam, SAVE than.
8. Shut down the game once more and extract the Ipatch and the MOD's to the new "GAME" folder. Only do this step if you want to continue to use them with the game. I personally did so. :sneaky:
9. Start the game once more and LOAD the last save you made and your should be good. (y)
I know its lots of steps to do it but they working for me.
I do not know where the exact issue is, but either the Ipatch or the MOD's are causing the issue with that part, who knows.:unsure:
If you like try my way, than let us know if it worked for you as well, of just wait for a fix to that issue. (y)

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes