3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
How can you prevent Rei from raping you? For me, that rape is reason enough to remove the game. And femdom in no way diminishes the desire to eliminate the game. So how can it be prevented?
Just reject her or dont go to work.
Reject her ... there is no such option :unsure:
Do not go to work ... I think it means no money for shopping to the basement ($ 500) and stagnation in the story for the next few update (among others making money) :oops::cry:
In short no progression in the game for the next ... I think about 2 years :LOL::LOL:
That is You will follow the idea of the author and You are a cunt no guy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: or You stand frozen in the game.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Reject her ... there is no such option :unsure:
Do not go to work ... I think it means no money for shopping to the basement ($ 500) and stagnation in the story for the next few update (among others making money) :oops::cry:
In short no progression in the game for the next ... I think about 2 years :LOL::LOL:
That is You will follow the idea of the author and You are a cunt no guy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: or You stand frozen in the game.
If so, the author is a dick. That is, you have to start editing to make money or delete the game when there is no other option. If the author doesn’t realize making that optional even at the point where that slut drug mc and then rapes him that he’s on the wrong track now and players might abandon the game, then the real fool must be. With femdom and rape there are no light fetishes.

longdong4005

Aug 1, 2019
paper is at your old job in the mall, left side of his desk. I still need colored pencils and sticky notes...
UPDATE: You have to go to the hospital late at night to the receptionists desk for sticky notes, and the colored pencils have to be got from elena's wardrobe, bottom right near the basket. Good Luck all
are the colored pencils in elenas room?

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
If so, the author is a dick. That is, you have to start editing to make money or delete the game when there is no other option. If the author doesn’t realize making that optional even at the point where that slut drug mc and then rapes him that he’s on the wrong track now and players might abandon the game, then the real fool must be. With femdom and rape there are no light fetishes.
The true truth. And writing "You" I meant MC, Event is necessary to get money but the author did not think that not every player wants to lead cuntguy by the game :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

mabintalex

Oct 25, 2019
Bonjour je cherche un patch ou un lien pour une traduction en français d'AMNESIA by super ALEX,même si elle n'est pas complète pour la dernière version, car celle qui est inclus dans la dernière version ( v0.82a)
dysfonctionne dès que l'on est de retour chez soi après la visite à l’hôpital pour le prépuce au début du jeux,la traduction passe du français à l’Anglais. Merci par avance,pardonnez moi si ce n'est pas le bon endroit pour poster.

Hello I am looking for a patch or a link for a French translation of AMNESIA by super ALEX, even if it is not complete for the latest version, because the one that is included in the latest version (v0.82a) malfunctions as soon as you return home after the hospital visit for the foreskin at the start of the game, the translation changes from French to English. Thanks in advance, forgive me if this is the wrong place to post.

Apr 21, 2019
Say I'm stuck on or found the pencil Elena to lock this room is no way to get in to get it back if anyone has an idea to help me I'm listening willingly and thank you in advance for the help!
:unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I got the gallery mod in order to check the amount of progress and... 8 scenes? Really, 8 scenes? I thought this game was nearing it's end being 2 years old and a 0.8ish and it's about time I properly played it, but that's it? Like this ain't a joke??
well if lm gives any indication then far from complete and this was restarted on .3/.4.

May 9, 2021
What's new since latest patch? I mean besides
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I think it's a pretty good game, but it's still very diffucult to understand what to do next. :/ For instance, the quest log says I should talk more to Kate... but when? It doesn't seem to trigger. All other items have no more content available for this patch.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What's new since latest patch? I mean besides
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I think it's a pretty good game, but it's still very diffucult to understand what to do next. :/ For instance, the quest log says I should talk more to Kate... but when? It doesn't seem to trigger. All other items have no more content available for this patch.
There's a new test.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Greetings fellow fappers!,

I am not sure why this is taking me so long to download this game but for 6.9 GB of download I'm at a rate of 800-900Kb/s. I have all my downloads going through my SSD and yet it seems it still takes a while. I know this is a bit unrelated to the topic but anyone got any advice for speeding things up?

Update:
-Just tested it at speedtest.net and it seems I have a download speed of 101.99 Mbps and an upload of 11.14 Mbps using Spectrum internet.
-I see there is other servers that provide even less speeds so I guess it is set on the highest one.. Still feel like it should be in the Mbps if it's at 101.99 .
-Both microsoft Edge and FireFox are at their latest update.

Questions:
Anyone else having similar issues?
What is a normal download speed when it comes to downloading files like these?

Anyone who has shared any of these frustrations and is willing to give some advice would be spectacular,
Thanks!!
Tried myself to download (cause ffs cant just update it :/) and on all links and shit it's pretty much a 7 hour guaranteed failed download
went to bed woke up and it failed... twice
pffft ain't worth it even on a whim

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes