3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tried myself to download (cause ffs cant just update it :/) and on all links and shit it's pretty much a 7 hour guaranteed failed download
went to bed woke up and it failed... twice
pffft ain't worth it even on a whim
if you are gonna try dl again then dl with jdownloader.

martisanchez

Nov 20, 2019
When I go to the mall to look for things, and I return home I can neither pass the time nor sleep. I need help. Sorry for my English

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well About Game ...Content is so low each update :rolleyes:maybe high quality pictures takes that much of time ...But Characters and Animations are (y)
Just one Sex Scene for 7 Gigabytes kinda makes me get Amnesia when i play :ROFLMAO: at least relationship is changing with blonde girl
thats good ...would love to see a Mc kissing scene and dating with Kate or Milf Mom :love:(y) if this happens game reaches 15+ gigs
Good Luck to Dev Hope Gets Wonderfull Ideas :cool::coffee:(y)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi,
Does any know if the "a" in "v0.82a" stand for "alfa"?
And we can expect a "beta" or "public" version soon.
Or is it just the name of this update and we now need to wait for a new update (v0.83a?)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi,
Does any know if the "a" in "v0.82a" stand for "alfa"?
And we can expect a "beta" or "public" version soon.
Or is it just the name of this update and we now need to wait for a new update (v0.83a?)
normallly yes but next might be .83a.

sharnt

Nov 19, 2017
When I try to grab the 'mothers' panties in the bathroom while shes playing with herself, the game crashes. Is there a way to get them another way? Do I miss out on anything if I dont get them.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes