3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Unless the dev wants to make her a dom in which case :cry:.
She was a horrible Dom in the last game. Not fun at all, just a bitchy cunt. Some of the worst Femdom scenes I've seen. Dev seems to like his sissy boys. :cry:
Couldn't skip those scenes either. Had to see them to progress the story. The drunk ass fucking she got was hardly worth it.:poop:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
ANONFILE, MIXDROP and RACATY all need over 20 hours to download and MEGA is of course over limit. How the hell are we even supposed to download this?
EDIT I didn't see the torrent file, lol. Thanks
EDIT2 and now torrent is stuck on finding peers

Last edited:

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
save game ?
Dude if your looking for a save for gallery reasons, play the game. I think there’s a lot of “scenery” that isn’t available in gallery. “Situations and bla bla” just play through it and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

Irrelevant: this games a conspiracy, they’re all setting the MC up

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
E81.jpg

Hello Friends!

It remains to make 1 scene and several animations. After that, I will start coding the social network.

A couple of days ago I released the game on steam and judging by the reviews, there were big problems with English (I also know about incomplete translations into other languages). Nevertheless, the number of sales pleases me. Thanks to the increased amount of income, my hands are now free. The first thing I will do is find a competent English-Russian-speaking translator to edit the English text and put it in full order. Since I don't speak English myself, you will evaluate the quality of the candidates' translations. Also I already have an assistant for elping me with images, but the process of his training is not going fast, but I understand that it is very important for me to find a good assistant for images now, since I have more work now on strategic planning of the entire project, infrastructure creation, training. I intend to systematically increase the composition of my team and strengthen the quality.

All this has become possible thanks to you! Thank you for believing in me and in the project. I have a great desire to meet your expectations. For me, this is a new page in game development.

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

Снимок экрана 2021-11-07 200846.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-------

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
What's the point publishing game here if it is impossible to download it?

It will take ages to download via "free" fileshares because of their speed limitation.
No one giving out torrent (tho I have no idea why publisher/game developer can't/don't want to share game via it).
And I dont want to talk about such trush as MEGA, which is glitched and demands only that you pay them again and again.

Miska95

Jan 16, 2022
So how exactly do i get the enjoy the full scene with Eva in the mall? I can't seem to get her to drop her panties. no matter what i do. Someone give me the correct order to do things in the public bathroom please!

natanael-nemo

Mar 17, 2021
So how exactly do i get the enjoy the full scene with Eva in the mall? I can't seem to get her to drop her panties. no matter what i do. Someone give me the correct order to do things in the public bathroom please!
Restrooms > Look at Eva > Down > Ok, I wont Peek > Look at her > Your choices > Word, I swear > Lips > Neck > Not time yet > Not time yet > Lift up > Your choices > Let me just > x2Lic + x1 Kiss + Check > Kiss > your choices

Miska95

Jan 16, 2022
Restrooms > Look at Eva > Down > Ok, I wont Peek > Look at her > Your choices > Word, I swear > Lips > Neck > Not time yet > Not time yet > Lift up > Your choices > Let me just > x2Lic + x1 Kiss + Check > Kiss > your choices
Do i check her wetness after each lick/kiss or just straight up 2x lick + kiss in 1 session and then check wetness? I just did what you typed and I never got an option to kiss her after licking twice and kissing once. All she says is "stop stop, but not now...kisss me" all i can do is either press the red X or "fondle pussy" which makes her leave. hmm..

natanael-nemo

Mar 17, 2021
Do i check her wetness after each lick/kiss or just straight up 2x lick + kiss in 1 session and then check wetness? I just did what you typed and I never got an option to kiss her after licking twice and kissing once. All she says is "stop stop, but not now...kisss me" all i can do is either press the red X or "fondle pussy" which makes her leave. hmm..
this is last scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

then she leaves

Last edited:

Miska95

Jan 16, 2022
this is last scenes

then she leaves
Yeah I can't get to that last scene. She won't drop her panties no matter what I do. I've already done a complete re-run of the whole game and still can't get there. Does steam version even have this scene in it?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes