3.40 star(s) 189 Votes
Jan 3, 2019
Something strange, like he assembled a team for accelerated work and wrote one scene on June 7, and there will be coding, but it's already 24 and there is no update. I think the update will probably be released next week, June 30.

Reactions: Ilovefootjobs

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The game rather far in to development and there is still not a SINGLE actual sex scene!?
There’s a flashback sex scene with your ex & also I thought the boss that drugs you and ties you up at her house has sex with you. I don’t know it’s been too long for me to remember what happened

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There’s a flashback sex scene with your ex & also I thought the boss that drugs you and ties you up at her house has sex with you. I don’t know it’s been too long for me to remember what happened
something with that nurse (hj at least), flashback, sex with fake boss (she paid for mc), lots of build up (ex-gf in toilet, that girl in hospital, sisters and mother, .................).

Sep 30, 2018
Someone please help me. Is there some easy way how to extract CGI from game. I am pc rookie so... yeah. I am looking for easy way. Thank you.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
something with that nurse (hj at least), flashback, sex with fake boss (she paid for mc), lots of build up (ex-gf in toilet, that girl in hospital, sisters and mother, .................).
ACTUAL sex scene?
Kissing, BJ, fisting, footplay, light BDSM and other are FOREPLAY.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ACTUAL sex scene?
Kissing, BJ, fisting, footplay, light BDSM and other are FOREPLAY.
besides flashback then 1 unless mc and nurse banged at some point (i think they went on date at some point).

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, i want to try to make Games like that.
But i have no Experience with Programming.
Do you know a Tutorial for Beginners.
I try to google but i dont find a good one.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Hi, i want to try to make Games like that.
But i have no Experience with Programming.
Do you know a Tutorial for Beginners.
I try to google but i dont find a good one.
Try to easy slideshow based on this "How to Start Ren'Py For Beginners!" googling

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
you guys may be missing a plot line - when MC went into coma, Elena was so disturbed that she had to shoot her face full of botox to get the permanent sad emotion off her face (all emotion for that matter) for her to be able to continue her online career, fish lips was just a side effect

now things are getting back to normal and botox may start to wear off, eventually... ;) :D

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes