3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
truth i will follow your advice i am new here i will still watch the rest of the games see you later

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
To the MC For the love of GOd please just go remove that &(* Hospital gown already, its ridiculous :mad: Its the first thing i burn out when i'm out of an hospital.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How can i complete " wash my face " in minor tasks list ?
That's bugged. I have the same minor task and no faucet can be clicked. It was part of an earlier day, and was necessary to finish that day, but never showed up as completed.

Reactions: Feraz9

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
So when is this game getting the abandoned tag? Since it's clearly been abandoned by the dev... so much potential wasted, oh well...

Reactions: Chicha

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Seems a bit dramatic, when there was a dev update posted just over a month ago.

Anyway, as far as I remember, it's 3 months with no thread update before a game qualifies for the Abandoned tag, by site rules.
The last update here seems to have been posted on 7th June.
Just over 1 month ago.
So it won't qualify for Abandoned until 7th of September, at the earliest, if no further dev posts or updates are posted.
You are completely right when it comes to the rules. But at least he could have responded to his patreons supporting him or even asking him if he is even alive. Probably would have been fair to go for an on hold status from the dev side if he was really stalled, there is absolutely no shame in this.
But I must say my trust is waning for this project, last update also took a long time and was extremely minimal, maybe 15 minutes. Next update will be about half a year later and amount to 300 images?
Dev is talking expediting the actual work of this project, really difficult for a startup, so I guess no progress = no patreon support = no money = no minions = no progress etc etc.
I was supporting this dev but after last update I lowered to the bare minimum. Next update will show what I will do.. A shame because I genuinely think it has a lot of potential,

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Seems a bit dramatic, when there was a dev update posted just over a month ago.

Anyway, as far as I remember, it's 3 months with no thread update before a game qualifies for the Abandoned tag, by site rules.
The last update here seems to have been posted on 7th June.
Just over 1 month ago.
So it won't qualify for Abandoned until 7th of September, at the earliest, if no further dev posts or updates are posted.
It's not 3 months without a thread update, it's 3 months without dev communication anywhere. Meaning if he is still posting on his Patreon for example, doesn't have to be an actual game update, even just a progress update, it won't get marked.
Or at least that is what it was, maybe they have changed it but I do not believe they did.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes