3.40 star(s) 189 Votes
Jan 3, 2019
Would say not to forget one simple fact that dev is russian, and knowing this it might be possible that dev got taken as conscript and was sent to front lines :unsure:
Even in our country, in Russia, they do not do this. Most likely, he lives in the city, and he is most likely more than 27 years old, and he is not subject to conscription. Only under martial law. I tend to think that he's not doing well with the team, but that would also be stupid, because Lacky Mark was made by one person and updates were more frequent and there were messages on patreon, and now he's just silent, it's depressing.

Feb 1, 2018
I remember reading on Super Alex's Patreon months ago that they had team is in diffenrent countries and sanctions made it hard to get patron money and to play their team. Also Alex was trying to teach and develop artist to take on so of the work load. I believe I read recently that was coming along well if not slower than they would like. I can't speak to the validity of any of that or Alex's modivations. Lets hope that is true and Alex's modivations are good. I know I have been overwhimled more than once with passion projects and stuggle to keep up enegy when I am the one who is driving the project.

Soromonji

Oct 20, 2017

Hello Friends!
For a long time there was no news from me, because there was not much to report. Work on the project is moving very slowly, as much as I would have liked it otherwise, but so far this is just how it is. But the work is progressing, we are not standing still.
At the moment, all the planned scenes for the upcoming update 8/8 have been completed. In total, we got 388 pictures and 15 animations. I already did the post-processing, it remains to put the scenes into the code. Interestingly, I made three very long animations, which I have not done before, more than 20 seconds each. Now I can do even longer animations since I've upgraded my graphics cards, which is another good news.
Just recently I received a 3080ti graphics card from China, I upgraded my old 1080ti and the rendering performance doubled. I will install another 3080ti in the near future (I already have it at home), which will increase my speed by another 50%, and as a result, I won't have to worry about rendering speed for the entire next year. Since I do plan on getting my two artists speed up to 1,000 images a month combined, I'll be ready to deal with such amounts.
Also during this time we completed the translation of the game into Russian, and completely edited the English language.
I plan to release the update in early August. My artists are already working on the next update and 2 scenes out of 9 are already done. I will try to get in touch more often and keep you up to date with what comes next. Thank you all for your support and for giving me time to get back on track, I really want to consistently release big quality updates, but my team and I are still not at that level.
With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
After a while without playing I just finished the last update and Finally the game had its first scene without being just dreams or memories of the MC and it was really cool now this stop with Rei is interesting maybe she is just some old passion of the MC no I see her as the cause of his Amnesia still. But you never know, right, we don't know a person just because of her good impression, she's already shown to be very dominant to the MC :devilish:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that pic has nothing to do with this game unless sa turns this into fantasy game.

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes