3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
This game is screaming to be abandoned.

Hello Friends!
For a long time there was no news from me, because there was not much to report. Work on the project is moving very slowly, as much as I would have liked it otherwise, but so far this is just how it is. But the work is progressing, we are not standing still.
At the moment, all the planned scenes for the upcoming update 8/8 have been completed. In total, we got 388 pictures and 15 animations. I already did the post-processing, it remains to put the scenes into the code. Interestingly, I made three very long animations, which I have not done before, more than 20 seconds each. Now I can do even longer animations since I've upgraded my graphics cards, which is another good news.
Just recently I received a 3080ti graphics card from China, I upgraded my old 1080ti and the rendering performance doubled. I will install another 3080ti in the near future (I already have it at home), which will increase my speed by another 50%, and as a result, I won't have to worry about rendering speed for the entire next year. Since I do plan on getting my two artists speed up to 1,000 images a month combined, I'll be ready to deal with such amounts.
Also during this time we completed the translation of the game into Russian, and completely edited the English language.
I plan to release the update in early August. My artists are already working on the next update and 2 scenes out of 9 are already done. I will try to get in touch more often and keep you up to date with what comes next. Thank you all for your support and for giving me time to get back on track, I really want to consistently release big quality updates, but my team and I are still not at that level.
With gratitude, SUPER ALEX
Eary August , maybe this weekend ...maybe ;).

Bubilonka

Apr 26, 2020
The models for the girls look so nice and beautifully rendered.

Then, there's the MC's model...
I like it like that i don't want anyone to be perfectly looking because in real life not everyone is. its my personal opinion but i don't mind him i think he is pretty cool guy

Soromonji

Oct 20, 2017
0.jpg

Hello Friends!
he day before yesterday I finished building and coding new scenes, yesterday I finished voicing the scenes and tested the update. Today I finished the minor adjustments I identified, and redid the color correction of a few animations. The update is ready, but before uploading it, I have to make the translation into English, as the text is written in Russian now.
With gratitude,

SUPER ALEX

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
I've decided to retire my patches. I feel they're hack jobs since I don't know a thing about Ren'Py and don't have the time nor desire to learn about it and I'd rather not upload patches that are sub-par in their technical setup. I will leave the patch for v0.85a of the game here. It will continue to work with future versions, but some future dialogue may become awkward depending on the words used; I haven't had to make many custom adjustments, so it will mostly be fine. I'll stick with making patches for personal use from now on.

I do believe the regex setup I've used to change dialogues is a nice method of approaching these patches, since most games end up with unnatural dialogue between characters when words like landlady and roommate are simply replaced. If you feel the same, feel free to reuse the expressions I've set up so far in a patch of your own if you like. I have attached my original .rpy file to this post.

Thanks for the kinds responses I have received for these patches.
How do I download and install this? It just opens a new window with text when I try to click it...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1976525

Hello Friends!
he day before yesterday I finished building and coding new scenes, yesterday I finished voicing the scenes and tested the update. Today I finished the minor adjustments I identified, and redid the color correction of a few animations. The update is ready, but before uploading it, I have to make the translation into English, as the text is written in Russian now.
With gratitude,

SUPER ALEX
Is that another new character or has she been in the game already?

Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes