3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017

Hello Friends!
For a long time there was no news from me, because there was not much to report. Work on the project is moving very slowly, as much as I would have liked it otherwise, but so far this is just how it is. But the work is progressing, we are not standing still.
At the moment, all the planned scenes for the upcoming update 8/8 have been completed. In total, we got 388 pictures and 15 animations. I already did the post-processing, it remains to put the scenes into the code. Interestingly, I made three very long animations, which I have not done before, more than 20 seconds each. Now I can do even longer animations since I've upgraded my graphics cards, which is another good news.
Just recently I received a 3080ti graphics card from China, I upgraded my old 1080ti and the rendering performance doubled. I will install another 3080ti in the near future (I already have it at home), which will increase my speed by another 50%, and as a result, I won't have to worry about rendering speed for the entire next year. Since I do plan on getting my two artists speed up to 1,000 images a month combined, I'll be ready to deal with such amounts.
Also during this time we completed the translation of the game into Russian, and completely edited the English language.
I plan to release the update in early August. My artists are already working on the next update and 2 scenes out of 9 are already done. I will try to get in touch more often and keep you up to date with what comes next. Thank you all for your support and for giving me time to get back on track, I really want to consistently release big quality updates, but my team and I are still not at that level.
With gratitude, SUPER ALEX
I want to get excited by this, I really do, but her (?his?) track record stimulated my scepticism too much that I'm even sceptic about that imported 3080tis from China, what if they are knock offs, gtx980 branded as 3080ti and what if she's (??he??) clueless and didn't even test them yet. What if... eh never mind...

Still I hope she's (???he???) telling the truth and this time stimulation hits the right target and we'll see some huge content with amazing beauties (except young Elena, still prefer the older one) teasing the hell out of us.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Alex is a man I ask him in patreon already.
Many of us have been living in a lie for years, then o_O
Or maybe ze's just going with the flow and is gender fuid now, or whatever inanity is the latest fad this time of the year.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I know it was already said, but i have to repeat it. 388 pictures!!! Lol, dev said he hired some people to speed up the development, and that was months ago. But instead of speeding up, development is slower than ever. And just as every other developer i follow we get promises how now things are great and in the future everything will be made with lightning speed. Yeah sure it will :rolleyes:.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
I'm even sceptic about that imported 3080tis from China, what if they are knock offs, gtx980 branded as 3080ti
The 3080ti is likely a decomissioned mining GPU. Miners are selling off most of their GPU stock at this point since crypto is plummeting.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Many of us have been living in a lie for years, then o_O
Not a lie, but wishful thinking. Rumors about rumors sometimes become the truth for many. But yeah, stick with the dickpick argument, if that works.
After I checked out Lucky Mark my opinion was quite clear.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Not a lie, but wishful thinking. Rumors about rumors sometimes become the truth for many. But yeah, stick with the dickpick argument, if that works.
After I checked out Lucky Mark my opinion was quite clear.
Wishful thinking? I don't care if a dev is a man or a woman, I will never see them in person, nor do I have any interest in it.
It's just that 2 years ago, when this game appeared, it was assumed in the thread that Alex was a woman. I have no clue how that started or if there was any bit of truth in it; I haven't even played Lucky Mark in my life. Ever. But people here referred to her as a 'she' and no one seemed to contradict it.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I too wondered aloud about this a while ago bc people were calling Alex a she, and someone pointed out that Russian has gendered possessive pronouns (my/mine) and Alex uses the masculine form. So there you have it.
You seem to be right about this. I never paid attention to the progress reports in Russian, since the one in English has always been before it.
At least in this report Alex used a past tense masculine form of the word "подвести", which is "подвел". A woman would say "подвела".
The same can be said about some other progress reports where male forms of words about himself have been used.
Unless this is an intentional attempt of a female dev to "avoid dick pics" (the way supposedly most female members of F95zone do pretending to be male), Alex is a guy.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes