3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
everything seems great.. only critique i want to give aside from getting a dialogue proof reader to help you structure the dialogue so it flows better.. is to work on the character facial expressions.. the visuals are amazing but slightly let down by robot emotionless facial reactions.. Its a shame as a little emotion reaction on those faces would make the visuals so so much beter.. if your unsure how to do it well follow chasing sunsets example.. they render the characters while making the same facial expressions expected for that scene they are working on to give a more humanistic reaction to facial expressions..

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1660311616542.png

While the English translation is being done, today one of my new CG-artists under the nickname SC finished making a test picture that he had been working on few days. I did some postproduction and I think you should see it -)

p.s. this girl is not a planned character (but could be).

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019

View attachment 1980064

While the English translation is being done, today one of my new CG-artists under the nickname SC finished making a test picture that he had been working on few days. I did some postproduction and I think you should see it -)

Aug 6, 2017

View attachment 1980064

I agree to big boobs. I personally also don't like the lips and the nose.
For me this pic looks a litte bit unreal "comic" style. I don't know how I should describe it. Like the dream scenes in the game. Not what really appreciate.

Reactions: DR99 and mikie

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It doesn't work, all I get is "save link as..."
'Save link as...' is what you want. it will save the file to your local machine. Yes it is confusing.
Once you have the file, either Unzip it and put the contents in the 'game' folder or just put it in 'game' as-is if it is an RPY or RPYC file.
(if this is a phone, I am not gonna be much help!)

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes