3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
So, last game was a bj/anal game. Looks like this one is gonna be a BDSM game...
I guess i'll check back in a few updates and hopefully there will be someting interresting.

Good looking female characters ain't gonna cut it if all we get again is bj's and anal.

Reactions: Ass Fan

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
I've decided to retire my patches. I feel they're hack jobs since I don't know a thing about Ren'Py and don't have the time nor desire to learn about it and I'd rather not upload patches that are sub-par in their technical setup. I will leave the patch for v0.85a of the game here. It will continue to work with future versions, but some future dialogue may become awkward depending on the words used; I haven't had to make many custom adjustments, so it will mostly be fine. I'll stick with making patches for personal use from now on.

I do believe the regex setup I've used to change dialogues is a nice method of approaching these patches, since most games end up with unnatural dialogue between characters when words like landlady and roommate are simply replaced. If you feel the same, feel free to reuse the expressions I've set up so far in a patch of your own if you like. I have attached my original .rpy file to this post.

Thanks for the kinds responses I have received for these patches.
How can I actually download the file for it to work? When I click on it, it opens like a text file in a new tab on my browser, and when I went into my browser options and selected "save page as..." it actually saved with a file type of "Text Document," rather than "RPY File," and has no effect on the text in game.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How can I actually download the file for it to work? When I click on it, it opens like a text file in a new tab on my browser, and when I went into my browser options and selected "save page as..." it actually saved with a file type of "Text Document," rather than "RPY File," and has no effect on the text in game.
In FireFox I just right click the attached file, and use the 'Save link as...' option. That not working for you? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn every update the mc disappoints me but he is very weak i hope he changes over time and be more dominant and has more incentive over girls if this game had NTR we would be fucked the girlfriend would be the first to attract mc by her way :LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, last game was a bj/anal game. Looks like this one is gonna be a BDSM game...
I guess i'll check back in a few updates and hopefully there will be someting interresting.

Good looking female characters ain't gonna cut it if all we get again is bj's and anal.
few updates? patreon post recently said that next is 1.0 final.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
1.0 final like Season 1 final update or final as finis to the whole "story"? if so, then it should be quite a chunky update indeed, like 7000 images and few hundred animations also... :KEK:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
dont know if its been reported or not but an Elena scene in her bedroom after the pc is fixed and after the fleshlight/elena sexting scene.. when mc enters te room all the dialogue is in russian or some other language.. sorry not a linguist so not sure the language..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dont know if its been reported or not but an Elena scene in her bedroom after the pc is fixed and after the fleshlight/elena sexting scene.. when mc enters te room all the dialogue is in russian or some other language.. sorry not a linguist so not sure the language..
has been reported "couple" times, fix it by going to preferences and then select engllsh and continue playing.

Reactions: Crowangel

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
1.0 final like Season 1 final update or final as finis to the whole "story"? if so, then it should be quite a chunky update indeed, like 7000 images and few hundred animations also... :KEK:
few updates? patreon post recently said that next is 1.0 final.
Version is nothing but a number.
Not the dev nor anyone else claims that the game will be finished with version 1.0
He's just using that number to mark a certain step.

The final version could be 2.71828 or 3.151493 for all I care.

Reactions: fz
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes