3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

fz

Jun 16, 2017
I used to praise this game, but the last couple of updates are major clusterfucks!
It will probably be even worse confusion next update because people have played some parts in this update that apparently wasn't intended to be here at all.

Also, I have tried to get the damn sleeping pills every night of the week, but they are not clickable for me - any night!
I was reading that someone got them a Friday night. Is this the case for all of you?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
rei's story is pretty disappointing (narrative wise not content), its sets up a twist a few updates back then falls completely flat.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Well, the truth is that I've been hooked on the game for hours, and I think I'm stuck in a part of the game, I'm in the part where Kate asks me for supplies such as glue, pencils, cardboard. , etc... and here is the problem, I can't find the missing utilities, the truth is that I am very frustrated because I can't find those tools anywhere, I only found the "saw" - "glue" "paint" and "box of cardboard" and I didn't find anything else, look for me all over the house, all over the mall and I didn't find anything at all, can someone help me please?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I´m playing the english version of the game and all of a sudden some dialogues are in russian, what´s with that?
Same as for everyone else who asked this questions since the latest update.
The option was reset. Go to preferences, set to english again.
If I am not mistaken, the reason is that more languages have been added.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How do i get money for the phone part?
Says: work in the store, but there is no store to work.
You don't.
The store job is 'buggy'. Since Rey is gone, you can't work there anymore. No idea if it will be removed in the future or a new job will be added.
If you cheat to get money, you can buy the parts but nothing else will happen. The quest is supposed to stop before you buy them in the current version.
Also make sure you don't get furniture for the laundry room, that's not supposed to be in this version. You will notice that the quest texts for that don't exist. Since we don't know if and how it will be updated for the next release, in order to avoid errors, use a savegame before you went to the carpenters, just to be safe.

Let's just say, 0.88b is a mess and should not have been leaked/released/whatever.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
few updates? patreon post recently said that next is 1.0 final.
This would suck, the game has been mostly "setup" thus far, seeding questions it can expand later on...
It sure doesn't feel like it's ready for wrapping up...

What's the mom job exactly?
What kind of kinky incestuous shit she has done with her son in the past?
What was the exact event that put him in coma?
The memories of the sisters are something i can't really put my finger on, since Kate keeps talking about her boyfriend(even while we diddle her) but we have that memory of her in a bathtub...
And Elena... we have memories of racy photos of her, and the MC used to be a photographer, yet she seems blissfully unaware of that until the aunt spills it out...

The point being i can't see all that being wrapped in a satisfying manner in 1 update(or 2 for that matter).
Maybe they'll do the whole season 1, that is oh so popular these days...

kabale1337

May 17, 2020
You don't.
The store job is 'buggy'. Since Rey is gone, you can't work there anymore. No idea if it will be removed in the future or a new job will be added.
If you cheat to get money, you can buy the parts but nothing else will happen. The quest is supposed to stop before you buy them in the current version.
Also make sure you don't get furniture for the laundry room, that's not supposed to be in this version. You will notice that the quest texts for that don't exist. Since we don't know if and how it will be updated for the next release, in order to avoid errors, use a savegame before you went to the carpenters, just to be safe.

Let's just say, 0.88b is a mess and should not have been leaked/released/whatever.
alright thank you, will load an older save than :)

Senapsvargen

Feb 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the massage card, but the SPA is never activated to click. I cant go there. What is needed berofe that?
well with so much confusion I decided to do a little Walkthrough of this update but I wanted to make it clear that I don't remember the exact time of day and day of the week

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope I've helped
Thx for the WT, but
I have the massage card, I have talked to Kate, but the SPA is never activated to click. I cant go there. What is needed before that?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have the massage card, but the SPA is never activated to click. I cant go there. What is needed berofe that?

Thx for the WT, but
I have the massage card, I have talked to Kate, but the SPA is never activated to click. I cant go there. What is needed before that?
NOT Massage card !! you need to get "Gift (Spa) Certificate" It is a different item !! Screenshot 2022-08-23 133338.jpg Screenshot 2022-08-23 133431.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Senapsvargen

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Still love the game, mostly because of women in the game and very good render quality. But man the developer really artificially made the game feels so much longer than it actually is with that free roam events, that make you check every room at every part of the day to see if you will unlock something that will progress the story. I like free roams in games but not of this kind. If this was a straight visual novel this updated content could have been finished in a couple of minutes, but with all this event triggering at certain time of day on a certain day makes it last much longer, and really testing the patience of a player.
If i did not like the sexy part of the game this much i would probably give up.

Jan 1, 2021

Thx for the WT, but
if i remember right once you get the card you have to talk to your older sister when she is in her room should have a new option

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have to admit that I rage quit this update, but it is more the fault of the mod saying all the storylines are complete for this update rather than anything the Dev did. I just am not the type to stumble around a sandbox with no direction of what to do or where to go. I'll be happy to play that content I missed next update sometime in early 2024.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes