3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Still love the game, mostly because of women in the game and very good render quality. But man the developer really artificially made the game feels so much longer than it actually is with that free roam events, that make you check every room at every part of the day to see if you will unlock something that will progress the story. I like free roams in games but not of this kind. If this was a straight visual novel this updated content could have been finished in a couple of minutes, but with all this event triggering at certain time of day on a certain day makes it last much longer, and really testing the patience of a player.
If i did not like the sexy part of the game this much i would probably give up.
I’m only staying with this game till we can bang mom & then I’m out

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Can't find pencils, any help?
Ok, if you're making the murder board then:-
Carboard,[Mall] Photo booth, to the right against wall.
Sticky notes:- [Hospital] (NIGHT:) on receptionist desk by flowers.
Coloured Pencils:- This is harder to do , you need to recover your laptop FIRST !
Go to Elena's Room (Friday, when Kate is cleaning it, enter built-in wardrobe (to the left)
Bottom shelf to the right behind the wicker basket ,
If black; that's your missing laptop, recover that first and then, search self to get Coloured pencils.

waylander48

Jul 29, 2020
How do you earn money for the phone parts? I had money but thought I had to buy a washing machine etc so now nothing. I am also at a loss on what to do at the furniture store?

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

Purple_Urkle

Oct 24, 2018
dont know if its been reported or not but an Elena scene in her bedroom after the pc is fixed and after the fleshlight/elena sexting scene.. when mc enters te room all the dialogue is in russian or some other language.. sorry not a linguist so not sure the language..
yeah but you can go into the preferences and just click english. i mean it works its just one of the many bugs haha. wait until you run into the looping bug. it took me about 20 minutes (5 times of it repeating) to realize it was repeating lol.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
When Elena on the phone, it's all in Russian, is there a patch for that, or do I have to redownload it?

BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
how do you sneak into eleians room to hear the phone conversation i have tried every day if the week and the diffrent times of day but i still cant go in her room

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes