MC's Rm. TV(Skip Time)
MIDDAY:
Hall 2. Elena's Rm. (new scene) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Spy (+Perv). Other Software (+ Elena) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
{Task updated: Elena's secrets} <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
EVENING:

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
playing through his/her older game now - Lucky Mark, and what an immense difference in just UI, it can't be just Unity vs Renpy thing either, because there are plenty good examples of good sandbox UI done in Renpy, Lucky Mark is still convoluted AF, and not enjoyable without a walkthrough (because a trigger can be day of the week, time of day, and correct sequence of answers dependable), but even as it is, it makes this game look even worse, nothing but a pretty wrapping paper (I mean renders), everything else is :poop:, especially the sanbox UI, black navigation arrows invisible at night - adding outer or inner glow in PS to the button image obviously too complicated... going straight from one room to another in the same house - impossible, have to click 5x times on different parts of screen (downstairs bathroom and basement click areas unnoticeable and much too narrow/small), barely noticeable icons on the "city map" (to be fair, there are other bad examples in other games also, but there are also good ones) and so on

szar123

Aug 13, 2021
for some reason im unable to see any animations in the game , ive freshly installed the game 5 times
Yet the same is happenning each time. i even removed old saves in roaming folder still its not showing animations

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for some reason im unable to see any animations in the game , ive freshly installed the game 5 times
Yet the same is happenning each time. i even removed old saves in roaming folder still its not showing animations
cause there isn't any/much animations.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
The truth is that I got stuck in one part, I need help, I don't know where to find the things Kate asks me for, I only found -paper- -painting- and I don't know what else, the truth is that I don't know how to move forward I haven't been able to play since I don't know where are the useful ones that kate asks me:/

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I’m only staying with this game till we can bang mom & then I’m out
Sure mom is hot but i also like most of other women in the game. Very interested in his mom´s blonde coworker, aunt and her daughter too, girlfriend is pretty hot too. Hopefully in next updates we start learning something about mom´s work or about photo studio MC used to visit at his aunt´s place.
Developer is more focused on boring chores at the moment than in progressing the story. Remember visit to the doctor when doc said he has some problem with his penis and he should masturbate often and how his mom said she will make sure he does, the game completely forgot about that.
Honestly the game is a mess at this point, but a good looking mess.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The truth is that I got stuck in one part, I need help, I don't know where to find the things Kate asks me for, I only found -paper- -painting- and I don't know what else, the truth is that I don't know how to move forward I haven't been able to play since I don't know where are the useful ones that kate asks me:/
list where to find things has been posted to thread.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
The Rei femdom scene was fantastic. Has to be the best Ren'py femdom scene I've ever seen.
I was also fond of the buildup of sexual chemistry with flirting at work which made me hope this would happen.

Great work dev, you got real potential to produce quality femdom games.
I hope to see more of Rei with her femdom content too.

To any femdom lovers, Rei's femdom content is worth checking out.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
For some reason, I can't bang Rei anymore in this version, she say's she got what she wanted and is done with you :(

• Sad
Reactions: ItzSpc

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Hey guys!

I made some cheats for the last version (v0.4a v0.5b v0.7a v0.85a)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available:
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

There's almost no effect when changing rel levels or dom/perv levels in v0.7a, but it could be useful if you wanna change how you should call your 'landlady' or 'housemates'

:coffee: !!! 2022-02-14 UPDATED to v0.85a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1652952
I think it would be nice to update the cheats mod if there is a mod for the latest version, a link would be great, does anyone have it?

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
list where to find things has been posted to thread.
Can you send me the link I'm very lost and searching among the 300 messages will be a difficult task if you send me the direct link I would appreciate it friend

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Can you send me the link I'm very lost and searching among the 300 messages will be a difficult task if you send me the direct link I would appreciate it friend
so you want someone else to use the search bar on top right of the page set to search this thread only, sift through the results and bring you the result on silver platter?
because you CBA?

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
so you want someone else to use the search bar on top right of the page set to search this thread only, sift through the results and bring you the result on silver platter?
because you CBA?
Wow, I guess I kind of feel like I'm asking too much, right? But I guess helping is good, right? Of course I have to tell you that I am not from the United States, I am from Latin America, therefore my language is Latin Spanish, and I do not understand English, I use a translator to understand them all and I answer them with the google translator, they are not obliged to help me, they simply I lost in the game and the truth is that it is sad

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Wow, I guess I kind of feel like I'm asking too much, right? But I guess helping is good, right? Of course I have to tell you that I am not from the United States, I am from Latin America, therefore my language is Latin Spanish, and I do not understand English, I use a translator to understand them all and I answer them with the google translator, they are not obliged to help me, they simply I lost in the game and the truth is that it is sad
dude, stop with that crap, type "pencil" in the search bar, it is set by default to search the particular thread you're reading right now, the first result to my search provided the answer

there are already like 20+% of posts in this thread done by users who can't find something in the game, yet they CBA to even turn to a previous page (or sometimes worse - read a post right above theirs) that has the answer they are looking for, yet somehow they feel entitled to post request help

be a solution, not a problem, and the world will be much better off

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Small almost unplayable updates and too much time in between. When is the Dev going to actually do something of substance with this game?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Where can I find the sticky notes? I don't know where they are. someone knows?
Ok, if you're making the murder board then:-
Carboard,[Mall] Photo booth, to the right against wall.
Sticky notes:- [Hospital] (NIGHT:) on receptionist desk by flowers.
Coloured Pencils:- This is harder to do , you need to recover your laptop FIRST !
Go to Elena's Room (Friday, when Kate is cleaning it, enter built-in wardrobe (to the left)
Bottom shelf to the right behind the wicker basket ,
If black; that's your missing laptop, recover that first and then, search self to get Coloured pencils.

Reactions: ConejoSSJ
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes