3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

ChrisBaby

Oct 24, 2020
I have a problem with my game, I finished some quests, then I had quests with MASON or else then I have 'history with Alexandra but its bug I have no scenes or there to score or quests "alexandra quests =10" I have unlocked quests not working yet?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have a problem with my game, I finished some quests, then I had quests with MASON or else then I have 'history with Alexandra but its bug I have no scenes or there to score or quests "alexandra quests =10" I have unlocked quests not working yet?
Almost everything after Kate in her room with your BDSM magazine is for a future update and incomplete .
eg,
------
Day 25 Tuesday
------
MORNING:
Hall 2. Kate's Rm. (New scene)

{Task updated: Kate's story}
(Checked Diary; All tasks paused)

XXX SAVE HERE XXX

------ End of V0.88b Gameplay ------

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXX ALL FOLLOWING SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN XXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX ACCESSABLE IN THIS UPDATE XXXXXXXXXX

• Haha
Reactions: geraltriss and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev forgot to put pause, i have those meet builders and meet kate at spa on to do list.

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
Devs clearly think they are somewhat smart with "find these x things across the whole map" quests by making hte game feel longer. At least make it visible or easy to understand, skipping time/days and checking every location in the game is not really gameplay. Carton? Make people find it in that online store and steal/buy it. Paint and saw? Basement, sticky notes? In the living room or girls room. Oh no, the only place for sticky notes is a fucking hospital at night.

Almost worse than those obnoxious minigames in the middle of sex scenes or devs that have degree in something no one cares about doing some quiz that has nothing to do with the game.

Dumb and boring. Glad I'm not paying for this. I'm out lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: 2220582 and ItzSpc

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Devs clearly think they are somewhat smart with "find these x things across the whole map" quests by making hte game feel longer. At least make it visible or easy to understand, skipping time/days and checking every location in the game is not really gameplay. Carton? Make people find it in that online store and steal/buy it. Paint and saw? Basement, sticky notes? In the living room or girls room. Oh no, the only place for sticky notes is a fucking hospital at night.

Almost worse than those obnoxious minigames in the middle of sex scenes or devs that have degree in something no one cares about doing some quiz that has nothing to do with the game.

well you'd hate hail dicktator.

• Haha
Reactions: bobbo69

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020

As much as I love some of the characters and Rei's femdom scene, it's reasons like that in this game that stopped me from supporting patreon. As hot as it is for Elena to be bratty/bossy and dominant, and as sweet as it is that you can repair the MC relationship with her, the core gameplay does put me to sleep.
The game went from a VN to a find Waldo adaption real quick.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
*BEHIND* your missing Laptop, Recover your laptop, then search same place for colour pencils.
That's what I see. No laptop, no pencils((((( Clicking on the bucket don't give any result noname.jpg

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
To buy Phone spare parts, where will I get the money?

In diary, quest is Work on the store.

But if I goto Online store no work there.
I can just talk with the guy ant that's all.

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Have you done the "Missing Laptop" Task ?
If Not, do it. (Missing Laptop Task has multiple steps, you can't just go and find it)
You will find the Missing Laptop and then the Coloured Pencils on the bottom shelf behind the wicker basket.
Thank you! I really missed this task.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To buy Phone spare parts, where will I get the money?

In diary, quest is Work on the store.

But if I goto Online store no work there.
I can just talk with the guy ant that's all.
if only there was search which would give posts where answers are.

short version: YOU CAN'T ON THIS VERSION!!!

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
If we cant buy the phone parts, then why it is given?

I used English language, but there was 1 quest in the diary written in another language.
But which was finished too and also not showed in completed quests.
[ The carpenter couple quest ]

Dev can fix some bugs, or I don’t know this bugs can be fixed by dev.
Probably by Wills747 as I played in Android.

Last edited:

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
I have the massage card, but the SPA is never activated to click. I cant go there. What is needed berofe that?

Thx for the WT, but
I have the massage card, I have talked to Kate, but the SPA is never activated to click. I cant go there. What is needed before that?
how do you trigger these as its not working i did rei n the bds sean but none of the others help please

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

I used English language, but there was 1 quest in the diary written in another language.

have no scenes or there to score or quests "alexandra quests =10" I have unlocked quests not working yet?
Almost everything after Kate in her room with your BDSM magazine is for a future update and incomplete .
eg,
------
Day 25 Tuesday
------
MORNING:
Hall 2. Kate's Rm. (New scene)

{Task updated: Kate's story}
(Checked Diary; All tasks paused)

XXX SAVE HERE XXX

------ End of V0.88b Gameplay ------

XXXXXX ALL FOLLOWING SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN XXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX ACCESSABLE IN THIS UPDATE XXXXXXXXXX

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

THe version is not finished and should not have gotten out.
Most quests miss the "not available in this version" statement, others should not be in it at ll. Hint: Don't try to get furniture for your basement, it might cause problems in a future update.

Reactions: zzrgg1

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Hi all! Read this announcement in the hospital, if the construction of a BDSM room has begun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what does it say? I have the room under construction, and no note at the hospital... perhaps it like the other moronic things in this game, tied to some particular day or time of day, or particular Mars orbit phase when it is affected by Jupiter once every 328974234 days

Michaelxp

Aug 29, 2022
what does it say? I have the room under construction, and no note at the hospital... perhaps it like the other moronic things in this game, tied to some particular day or time of day, or particular Mars orbit phase when it is affected by Jupiter once every 328974234 days
:p This can be done every 5 days
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: wd1111
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes