3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why is it in Russian in some of the scenes?
1. dev can't code properly
2. something else

anyways fix it by going on preferences and selecting english and after that no russian (well i got bit on mc spying elena in her room).

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
I can't the game even started..... white screen, nothing else, won't even respond to shutting it down. I need to do it in task manager... I've deleted all previous versions. And still nothing.... any suggestions?

baretto

May 2, 2017
why is it in Russian in some of the scenes?
Coz the dev of the game is Russian (girl by the way, rather beautiful one :p)
And so the reason is - untranslated parts of dialogues or some bug with language selection option on preferences
Frankly don't know why the current version of the game has 0.88 version number, there're lots of bugs and untold content

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

baretto

May 2, 2017
I think it would be nice to update the cheats mod if there is a mod for the latest version, a link would be great, does anyone have it?
Yeah, I will do it soon, maybe tomorrow
But I bet that there's no difference again for the current version and cheats will still have no effect but only if you want to change "names"

Reactions: ConejoSSJ

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All he mostly does in this thread is bitch and moan about how the game doesn't meet his standards. Just ignore him.
well i bitch and others bitch since this game lacks 1 important thing and it's content.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Coz the dev of the game is Russian (girl by the way, rather beautiful one :p)
And so the reason is - untranslated parts of dialogues or some bug with language selection option on preferences
Frankly don't know why the current version of the game has 0.88 version number, there're lots of bugs and untold content
HE is not a girl, maybe im not super fluent in russian, and i can read what he is typing, in most slavic languages gender change verb conjugation (as in russian)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

baretto

May 2, 2017
HE is not a girl, maybe im not super fluent in russian, and i can read what he is typing, in most slavic languages gender change verb conjugation (as in russian)
I saw the dev's account on twitter a few years ago when the story (with Lucky Mark game) was just beginning and there was definitely a girl's account. I don't know may be now she (or he) has some reason not to show her (or his) real gender :unsure:

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
I saw the dev's account on twitter a few years ago when the story (with Lucky Mark game) was just beginning and there was definitely a girl's account. I don't know may be now she (or he) has some reason not to show her (or his) real gender :unsure:
Peace
But he is writing, 100% using male gender conjugation...

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I know there's a walkthrough mod and I am using it, but what I should I do when there's a choice between perv and going plus with a character (+kate for example)? Should I always stick with one thing, like perv every time or plussing the girls every time or should I strike a balance? What's the optimal way?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I know there's a walkthrough mod and I am using it, but what I should I do when there's a choice between perv and going plus with a character (+kate for example)? Should I always stick with one thing, like perv every time or plussing the girls every time or should I strike a balance? What's the optimal way?
Currently there is none, the stats seem to have no purpose.
Everything seems to lead towards being a perv however. Most interesting stuff gives perv points.

Reactions: MrJay

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea to get most out of game needs to do perv option or edit save.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there any content or just blue balling so far?
There is a lot of story content but I guess that was not what you were asking for. Yes, the MC gets to screw someone (or gets screwed ...) and gets do finger someone else

(edited, was in the wrong thread )

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes