3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Man I was going to help you I was on the tip of my tongue but I forgot lol sorry :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
search exists so same questions wouldn't be asked x times but still same questions are asked again and again.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
search exists so same questions wouldn't be asked x times but still same questions are asked again and again.
While search exists, the knowledge about reading got lost! At leaste for the majority of humanity!
If there is hope, it's that aliens enslave us und teach us manners!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks. But i still didn't get how to access into it
That's a screenshot from Elena's closet. Thought you might recognize it.
If you can't enter it, you might have to complete other story arcs first, your post didn't contain about your progress.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Was enjoying this at first but had to stop playing this at the point where the landlady/mom's friend ish.
The Stripper visits and the MC go's into full on pre-teen juvenile pervert mode with his thoughts.

Personally not favorite type of mental thought process for an MC i'm playing.
I personally prefer a more mature thoughts process in my MC's own mind.

Not why I stopped playing and deleted though If like I suspect most had.
Had I also picked most if not all the perv choices then I'm fine with that type of thoughts.
It would of been in character and expected and I can just about live with that after all I would of made him like that.

But I didn't no on my First playthrough I like to play a non pervy route if there is an option too.
So on my first play through I picked every non perv choice there was in this game upto this point.
And yet my MC still thinks like an imature pervert the moment the Stripper walks past him.

Whats the point of these choices if they do nothing what's the point in my continuing to play if my choices doen't do shit.
Answere none so I stopped playing and deleted the game.

I know there's plenty will like this game so I wish you luck with it but its not for me.

Just Sayin.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
well need perv points to unlock things in game.
I get were your going but thats the beauty of game's multiple playthroughs.
I'd already figgered out why the perv points and would of played that next go.
But if I can't enjoy my first playthrough because the choices give a false idea of what they do.
Or they do mean the Impression they give but don't seem to have an effect.
then why would I play a second time through?.

I got nothing against the game it's just nolonger for me.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hello Friends!
1663419391070.png
Good news, the next version (v0.9) is almost ready. All posing is done, only a couple of scenes and a few animations left to finish rendering. While the rendering is still going on, I will start coding and post-processing. In total, there are 7 scenes - 374 images and 17 animations. Talk to you again soon!

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes