3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Something I don't get. In the Diary, under MAIN, it says "Work in the store". But nothing on the right when I click on it like all the others. And when I go to the Online Store, the dude is still there and the MC can't work. How do we do one?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Something I don't get. In the Diary, under MAIN, it says "Work in the store". But nothing on the right when I click on it like all the others. And when I go to the Online Store, the dude is still there and the MC can't work. How do we do one?
next update (don't think that's c update where mc gets a job) maybe. task list shows future tasks which aren't ingame yet (dumb but ...........)

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. So the diary says MOD Kate: Midday - Elena's Room -> Wardrobe -> Get certificate. I go to Elena's room. Go to her wardrobe. But can't find any certificate. Where should I look? I've clicked every bit of clothing, purse, and drawers in there, and find nothing. Thanks.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
And just found a problem. The diary says to continue Elena's story, to go to her room at midday. I do that, and all the text is in Russian.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And just found a problem. The diary says to continue Elena's story, to go to her room at midday. I do that, and all the text is in Russian.
that's old bug, just change text to english in prefs and back to game.

and yes task list is "bit" less detailed than should be.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
that's old bug, just change text to english in prefs and back to game.

and yes task list is "bit" less detailed than should be.
Thanks. Didn't think to do something as simple as that. Had it on English from the beginning. Didn't realize it changed itself on me.

Now I have another problem. Trying to get the parts for Elena's phone. But don't have any money. How are you supposed to get the hundred bucks? Wait for the next update or something?

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
How do I continue the Mason story? I have visited him at night and got status 2, but can't continue the building since Ellen is tired

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now I have another problem. Trying to get the parts for Elena's phone. But don't have any money. How are you supposed to get the hundred bucks? Wait for the next update or something?
How do I continue the Mason story? I have visited him at night and got status 2, but can't continue the building since Ellen is tired
you aren't supposed to do either since those contents aren't fully in game yet.

Reactions: Talmadge

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
In my opinion, this game will become a bit enjoyable in 2023. The progress is too slow, the updates are too little and the story is progressing at a very slow rate.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Guys, the game is at a very early stage, and the dev is russian. If everything goes well, we need to wait at least another year to see some actual progress.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Amnesia v0.88c
Win/Mac - Removed

Changelog v0.88c
Fixed a critical bug, when talking to Amelia or Fabio, there should be a stalemate, because these scenes are not ready yet. If you passed the scene with Amelia and Fabio, you need to load the game before the dialogue with them (to see the new scenes in the next updates)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes