3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this has no time restriction, if didn't do thing on this week's thursday then do it on next week's.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The incest patch doesn't change the housmate part
any solution?
The Incest patch should change all that - it is a small file and just changes names/titles. If you put it into the 'game' folder and started up the game it should work (works for me!). :>)
It is a text file, so you can view the .rpy file in Notepad and see what it should be doing.

Nov 6, 2018
The Incest patch should change all that - it is a small file and just changes names/titles. If you put it into the 'game' folder and started up the game it should work (works for me!). :>)
It is a text file, so you can view the .rpy file in Notepad and see what it should be doing.
It works for mom
but the housemate/Friend/Rommate doesn't change to brother.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It works for mom
but the housemate/Friend/Rommate doesn't change to brother.
There is a line in the code that does account for hardcoded text, so some may not be changed if they are not using variables.
It has been awhile since I played this one, but I thought it was working when I played it. Will try again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
According to the dev, we haven't waited long enough. Unfortunately, we don't call the shots.
only 2 years.

danielsk has made several games (all somewhat good) in 2 years and mrdots has finished 1 and 1 will finish this year and 3rd is ~midway.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1665489000277.png

Hello Friends!

Currently I have finished rendering all the pictures and animations for the version 0.9. This version will be ready for release soon. However, due to unforeseen circumstances in my country and in the world I have not yet started the post-production of the completed material, because I had to deal with personal issues. This has taken up all my time. Now I am almost completely ready to move to a warm country (I call it "wintering trip"). I hope I can feel more secure and comfortable there. World peace is what everyone dreams of.

Now for the good stuff. In the near future we plan to please you not only with new cool updates, but also with additional out-of-game content. In order to become better, we ask you to take a small survey. Thanks in advance! There's a little bonus waiting for you at the end

With gratitude, SUPER ALEX

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-------

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
only 2 years.

danielsk has made several games (all somewhat good) in 2 years and mrdots has finished 1 and 1 will finish this year and 3rd is ~midway.
There are devs who actually love what they do and try to obtain the best from their work, and there are devs who just want to make easy money without actually putting a true effort in what they do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not blurry enuf image.

tough choices on survey: page 10 what do you like best about game amnesia? and page 11 what don't you like?

surprise was that blurred pic unblurred.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Its a very good dev but top more characters are create...i love 2 characters but not enough update

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes