3.40 star(s) 189 Votes
Jan 3, 2019
Very strange things. When he created the game himself, updates came out quickly. When he started creating this game together with the team, and updates began to come out every 6-7 months. Attention, question, what the fuck?! In September, he said that the update was ready and small touches remained, a month has passed and we receive a message that he is going to move))) Miracles)))

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Very strange things. When he created the game himself, updates came out quickly. When he started creating this game together with the team, and updates began to come out every 6-7 months. Attention, question, what the fuck?! In September, he said that the update was ready and small touches remained, a month has passed and we receive a message that he is going to move))) Miracles)))
He was never programming till now.

Mar 1, 2020
That's called the "milking money policy. Almost every DEV has their own excuses, from "having a vacation" to "system failure". By giving these excuses, they are getting more time for the update, so they have to put less effort into the update on a daily basis. And that is why, even after long periods of time, we are still getting small updates. That way, they will earn more money with less effort and the game will go on for a long time, ensuring their long-term earnings.

Last edited:

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Need to buy the phone parts but i have zero money cause i cant work in the store anymore, any solution or is this currently as far as the update and game goes? thx!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Need to buy the phone parts but i have zero money cause i cant work in the store anymore, any solution or is this currently as far as the update and game goes? thx!
as if that hadn't been answered before. yes.

Reactions: LantisGT

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1666793887921.png

Dear players!

We're excited to bring you the latest news! We took a close look at the results of the survey we asked you to take last week (please take it if you haven't, it will help us become better).

We've decided to regularly update the game so you can know how hard we're working for you. Given your requests, we will focus on several categories of posts - art, concepts, story about the process of creation, introduction to the team and the history of the project.

Additional content will be available to all patrons. In general access will be information about updates and all the announcements. I hasten to assure you that first and foremost we are painstakingly working on the game itself and trying to make updates come out more often. However, quality is more important to us than speed.
IN A FEW DAYS we will have another update for you (v0.9), but in the meantime, let's make you happy with a little behind the scenes stuff. Let's start with getting acquainted with the characters.

I'm sure you've already got to know Kate. But do we know everything about her? It seems that Kate lacks male attention and she registered on a dating site. She has decided on a picture, but she can't think of a suitable description, so she decided to ask for your help. What's the best way for Kate to present herself? Suggest your options in the comments. Or maybe you can help Kate yourself? We'll check it out in the next updates

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes