3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
found a few mistakes for v0.88c, and I can't under stand what they are saying, I only know English, so starting with the screen and the rest its all in Russian 1664562127965.png

1664562348285.png
1664562780557.png

Last edited:
Reactions: maradona6666

Mel1234

Jun 3, 2017
People paid $30 for this update. for the fact that he corrected his own mistake, which he should have seen even earlier, well, he's just a marketing genius there's nothing more to add.
I apologize for my English

Reactions: Jack-ish

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
found a few mistakes for v0.88c, and I can't under stand what they are saying, I only know English, so starting with the screen and the rest its all in Russian
that's much older bug than 0.88c, just goto preferences and change language to english and text will be english again.

Reactions: Eros_

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Rusian dev
Guys, the game is at a very early stage, and the dev is russian. If everything goes well, we need to wait at least another year to see some actual progress.
Even before the war i could tell the game would drag fucking forever in the most Russian fashion possible.
Some of the most gifted milkers are from there.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Has moms job been revealed yet
Not yet, hopefully will be soon, but I am not expecting it to be because it seems the developer does not know what he wants to do with the story. Remember how the MC had problems with his dick and doc said that his mom should make sure he exercises jerking off in the morning, yet the game completely forgot about that. Seems like he is throwing things randomly into the game.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
My advice is to stop pledging and wait at least another year before attempting to play this game.
Even the discord community is a land of deads.
The developer is a she and she lives in Russia as far as I know. Things are a bit slow atm for obvious reasons. Stopping pledges won't speed up the game. In fact it will slow it down even further or even get it abandoned.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The developer is a she and she lives in Russia as far as I know. Things are a bit slow atm for obvious reasons. Stopping pledges won't speed up the game. In fact it will slow it down even further or even get it abandoned.
They have been just as slow before without reasons. But feel free to keep paying, it's everyones own decision in the end.
I for my part buy games mostly once they are finished and land on GOG or Gamejolt (well ... not anymore, since Gamejolt banned adult games) or itch.io, sometimes I even buy an adult game on Steam, even if I hate that. I also help finance quite a few games on Kickstarter (ok, non adult ones. Currently waiting for 5 to be finished). In short: I don't do recurring payments.

And the "she" thing is a rumor based on a Twitter or Discord account. Those who understand the language however say that the pronouns and gramma match a male writer and after playing her/his previous game I tend to agree. But in the end it doesn't matter if he's a she or binary or whatever.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where the fuck is the Spa? I'm tired of clicking on pixels.
it's near shopping centre (right side) i think you might be clicking wrong map and should click map which has only left corner visible. no idea if super alex fixed other map showing right places.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
it's near shopping centre (right side) i think you might be clicking wrong map and should click map which has only left corner visible. no idea if super alex fixed other map showing right places.
I was able to find the spa by downloading a walkthrough mod. You have to talk to Kate at midnight to set up a date, then you need to masturbate in your room with the fleshlight that Elena gives you, at midnight, then go to Elena's room at midday to eavesdrop on her conversation on the phone and after that return to her room at midday to find the spa certificate in her wardrobe.

What a headache. I'm glad someone made that walkthrough mod, I didn't have the patience for that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was able to find it by downloading a walkthrough mod. You have to talk to Kate at midnight to set up a date, then you need to masturbate in your room with the fleshlight that Elena gives you, at midnight, then go to Elena's room at midday to eavesdrop on her conversation on the phone and after that return to her room at midday to find the spa certificate in her wardrobe.

What a headache. I'm glad someone made that walkthrough mod, I didn't have the patience for that.
ah that, i thought you had done those steps already.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I was able to find the spa by downloading a walkthrough mod. You have to talk to Kate at midnight to set up a date, then you need to masturbate in your room with the fleshlight that Elena gives you, at midnight, then go to Elena's room at midday to eavesdrop on her conversation on the phone and after that return to her room at midday to find the spa certificate in her wardrobe.

I think the problem is that you had your mind already set on the spa. You are supposed to follow the story and the spa will be part of it at some point. I think you can talk to Kate at a different time as well. I don't recall that it was midnight when I talked to her. And the fleshlight ... well, it was given to you so you can use it. You actually get a ingame hint to go to Elenas room when you did everything else.

The game has not the best of guiding systems, that's for sure. But if you follow all the hints without setting your mind on one single task, it's all doable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I think the problem is that you had your mind already set to the spa. You are supposed to follow the story and the spa will be part of it at some point. I think you can talk to Kate at a different time as well. I don't recall that it was midnight when I talked to her. And the fleshlight ... well, it was given to you so you can use it. You actually get a ingame hint to go to Elenas room when you did everything else.

The game has not the best of guiding systems, that's for sure. But if you follow all the hints without setting your mind on one single task, it's all doable.
Mate, I was clicking around the house tying to progress the story for a good hour or so. I eventually got fed up and got the walkthrough mod. I've just never been one to enjoy games where you have to click on the right pixel at the right time at the right place.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Mate, I was clicking around the house tying to progress the story for a good hour or so. I eventually got fed up and got the walkthrough mod. I've just never been one to enjoy games where you have to click on the pixel at the right time and place.
Then this kind of sandbox game are not for you. They often are also time dependent and in this case also dependent on the day (Elena is not in her room ad that time every day), so you have to check every pixel several times.
I'm not lying, I checked guides more than once. And then I usually realize that I was stupid not to think of a certain action.
Other times I thought I found something, but then it was just some random dialog without any significance.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Then this kind of sandbox game are not for you. They often are also time dependent and in this case also dependent on the day (Elena is not in her room ad that time every day), so you have to check every pixel several times.
I'm not lying, I checked guides more than once. And then I usually realize that I was stupid not to think of a certain action.
Other times I thought I found something, but then it was just some random dialog without any significance.
I see you have shared in my frustration and pain. Fortunately, someone made a walkthrough mod where the clues told you what you needed to do to progress the story. The man is a saint.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes