3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

2hhiihhoopp2

Aug 18, 2022
well. we got some spoilers of mom's future storyline
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice where did you het these from?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This script from the game "Scenes" of Jaheem Phoenix Story.rpy
If you want to bug your savegame, feel free to alter the script in any way you like and then come back later to complain about it.

If you don't like complaining, then stick to the released content (and currently not even that, best is not to get furniture for the laundry room, just to be sure. That story arc also isn't finished yet).

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
I kind of suspect anyone who played the 0.88b as it is (was there a fixed, updated version out even?), have already screwed up their post 0.87 saves, I think there will be more than a few here asking for a working save come 0.89

if his coding is so bad that he can't make a working release with so little content, then I doubt he'll be able to work around the bugged out saves his 0.88b generated

Michaelxp

Aug 29, 2022
If you want to bug your savegame, feel free to alter the script in any way you like and then come back later to complain about it.

If you don't like complaining, then stick to the released content (and currently not even that, best is not to get furniture for the laundry room, just to be sure. That story arc also isn't finished yet).
I didn't change anything. This script is from the developer

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I didn't change anything. This script is from the developer
Sure, but to activate it, you will have to change something. It's currently not adressed in the released content.
Remember "hot coffee". Just becasue it's in the game files doesn't mean you are supposed to access/play it.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I kind of suspect anyone who played the 0.88b as it is (was there a fixed, updated version out even?), have already screwed up their post 0.87 saves, I think there will be more than a few here asking for a working save come 0.89

if his coding is so bad that he can't make a working release with so little content, then I doubt he'll be able to work around the bugged out saves his 0.88b generated
*.85 saves

well quite possibly yes if they went and bought bdsm room and other things which they weren't supposed to buy so happy restarting.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
last part of game is mess, probably part of future update, keep save before you venture there just incase

1st here is visible Map
and then have made quick guide for what you can do for bdsm up to this point, to construction didnt went pass that
and also got to sperm bank have add that too
so enjoy

and dont forget you can skip daytime and week days with console just fine
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-88b-super-alex.44511/post-7562169

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I've decided to retire my patches. I feel they're hack jobs since I don't know a thing about Ren'Py and don't have the time nor desire to learn about it and I'd rather not upload patches that are sub-par in their technical setup. I will leave the patch for v0.85a of the game here. It will continue to work with future versions, but some future dialogue may become awkward depending on the words used; I haven't had to make many custom adjustments, so it will mostly be fine. I'll stick with making patches for personal use from now on.

I do believe the regex setup I've used to change dialogues is a nice method of approaching these patches, since most games end up with unnatural dialogue between characters when words like landlady and roommate are simply replaced. If you feel the same, feel free to reuse the expressions I've set up so far in a patch of your own if you like. I have attached my original .rpy file to this post.

Thanks for the kinds responses I have received for these patches.
Looking forward to your update to the patch :)

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I'm just looking forward to a translation. D/L the new version, some in English but all the new content is unreadable so no clue what is said or the choices. I was so happy an update was out too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cxx why tf would you facepalm a request for a new version, on a fuckin pirate site? Why is this unprovoked autistic twattery called for?
cause it gets here when it gets, requesting it on this thread won't make it appear sooner. thread on update requests might be different thing.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes