3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
True-true. Looking at the image folder, there is over 50 vids of just fingering Kate. That's a bit much. Time spent there could have been better spent on progression. Other scene are about the same too.
It's a interactive event, you have several options to complete it. I thought it was extremely well done, maybe the best element of the game so far.

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
If you look at the WT PDF, you see that version 8 is only day 3. How many amnesia games has MC balls deep in their mom by then? Granted 3 years is a long time, but the renders are some of the best. Not many games have boobs that squish when squeezed. Those vids make up half the size.
The renders are top notch, and likely the reason this thread has 412 pages and why the rating is so high (given that there's almost nothing to do). At a certain point you might need to sacrifice some of the quality to actually get a product out there, because we're on pace for it to only get real good in another 2-6 years. Will the game even be able to survive 6 years without releasing the stuff people want?

I hope something changes because I don't want the funding for this to dry up, when what is there is so damn good.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The art/animations is indeed fantastic, but c´mon... 3 years? i mean, we just got to handjob with Alexandra and are way further with everyone else... granted i do prefer Alexandra, it is absurdly slow. I was a patreon to Super Alex before but theres no way to maintain such support for 5 year and not be sure to see a single blowjob the from main characters XD
well got to 3rd base with former "boss" and with nurse too.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
It's a interactive event, you have several options to complete it. I thought it was extremely well done, maybe the best element of the game so far.
That's kind of what I meant. In order to have this quality, progression is going to be slowed. I much rather have it like it is than have the "animation" be a few images looped. Only issue is that we're basically just starting out and already over 8gigs quality or not at some point that is going to be too much for some to DL.

mirnows

Sep 28, 2022
After making the loundry room ready for Alexandra (alexandra night my room wardrobe masturbator) gives error.
what shall I do?

BDI

May 23, 2017
After making the loundry room ready for Alexandra (alexandra night my room wardrobe masturbator) gives error.
what shall I do?
I've got somewhat of the same problem, I have paid for the laundry room stuff and it doesn't come. How did you get it delivered?

BDI

May 23, 2017
guys i have no ideaa what we should do fabio's task... help me out !
Have you gotten the laundry delivered yet and if so, how did you get that done? I think that Fabio is the carpenter building the furniture

Reactions: gvfg

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
guys i have no ideaa what we should do fabio's task... help me out !
Have you gotten the laundry delivered yet and if so, how did you get that done? I think that Fabio is the carpenter building the furniture
Do the sisters stories. Little sister has a spa certificate you steal. Then do older sister's until you can ask on a spa date.
Go to the spa to make an appointment and find Rei. She will say were she lives. Go Rei's home and she will you Fabio's location. (Rei's home at night has her panties if you want to collect them. They are on the coffee table)

Fabio has you assemble a couple piece and in return he will make the cabinets. Once it is all complete, there is a note pinned to the back wall of the laundry room. "Sign" the bottom of the note to start next step of the story.

• Haha
Reactions: lTTMl and cxx

BDI

May 23, 2017
Do the sisters stories. Little sister has a spa certificate you steal. Then do older sister's until you can ask on a spa date.
Go to the spa to make an appointment and find Rei. She will say were she lives. Go Rei's home and she will you Fabio's location. (Rei's home at night has her panties if you want to collect them. They are on the coffee table)

Fabio has you assemble a couple piece and in return he will make the cabinets. Once it is all complete, there is a note pinned to the back wall of the laundry room. "Sign" the bottom of the note to start next step of the story.
Thanks.

Reactions: gvfg

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Of course, but I don't know the variable names.
Won't do you good anyway.
Even if you cheat money, you will be stuck, since the option to buy something with more money that you should (the job is part of the story) has not yet been implemented (or better: you can't do anything with the phone part yet, so why bother?).
And since the game does not rely on relationship points, that's useless as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can use console to add money and Relation?
yes and breaking your save for next version.

Only issue is that we're basically just starting out and already over 8gigs quality or not at some point that is going to be too much for some to DL.
like i have said few times that if this reaches same version as lm (as it will at this rate) then size will be 100s of gigs but most players will have vanished at that point.

BDI

May 23, 2017
There are several scenes in my game that are written in what looks like the Russian language. Did the translator not get around to this part or what?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are several scenes in my game that are written in what looks like the Russian language. Did the translator not get around to this part or what?
make sure that game language is set in english. it's a game bug.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
My game language was set to English,I still think that the translator was asleep.Maybe 91b will fix that.
There were a few spots I saw. Most were small like a stutter having first letter Russian but a couple larger ones ....

\game\tl\english\scripts\Actstranslation\Act2d3.rpy (Line 7253)
has Остановиться replacing Stop when given choices. (This continue in other parts of game)

\game\tl\english\scripts\Scenes\Jaheem Phoenix FreeRoam.rpy
Last scene Jaheem asks if you have the plans. You don't, so you just say bye.

BDI

May 23, 2017
There were a few spots I saw. Most were small like a stutter having first letter Russian but a couple larger ones ....

\game\tl\english\scripts\Actstranslation\Act2d3.rpy (Line 7253)
has Остановиться replacing Stop when given choices. (This continue in other parts of game)

\game\tl\english\scripts\Scenes\Jaheem Phoenix FreeRoam.rpy
Last scene Jaheem asks if you have the plans. You don't, so you just say bye.
I understand that but it is still annoying.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes