3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
was it revealed if mom was a prostitute/stripper yet?

The wait continues then:rolleyes:, not playing till that gets cleared out.
well at this rate if it really will be revealed on 10.x then possible that your kids/grandkids will see that revelation (depending on your age).

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
why is some dialogue in russian when it was in english before? This is happening with Alexandra(Mom)'s scenes. screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
The art and animation quality are some of the best out there but the long development time and small amount of content make it difficult to truly enjoy. I hope it improves in the future.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Jokerakos23

Jun 30, 2019
In the last 2 updates i think we have to buy an phone part for Elena, yet you cant find any money to do so. I suspect that is for later updates am i right?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In the last 2 updates i think we have to buy an phone part for Elena, yet you cant find any money to do so. I suspect that is for later updates am i right?
Working as intended.

While theoretically it is (or was) possible to buy that phone part, after you got it you can't do anything with it. Not even the scene where MC buys the part is finished. It costs 100, but the vendor will say something like "thanks for the 500".

The bad part about this was, that if you earn 500 and then buy the phone part, you won't have enough money to get the equipment for the basement which would effectively block Alexandra's story as well. So it would make sense if the option to buy the parts was removed for the time being.

This is one of the more frustrating factors in this game, the phone is broken for sooo long... Elena's friends must think she died.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ara-sH and cxx

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Hi, could anyone explain me what the FREE ROAM Game is? I have to peek items and why. I saw the walkthrough below but except from the first panties I ca'n find nothing else. Also when I am going to change clothes it says to change the FREE ROAM Game but if I don't chang clothes how could I comlete the task of changing clothes?

Screenshot 2023-02-12 150601.png

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes MUCH later, i have joked that on 5.0 update mc gets a job. how far from truth that joke is we'll see.

This is one of the more frustrating factors in this game, the phone is broken for sooo long... Elena's friends must thing she died.
she still has her computer and ofc she sees them at school.

Hi, could anyone explain me what the FREE ROAM Game is?
free roam as you can wander around freely and that pic you posted just means that story continues UNTIL can free roam again.

can use console to increase relationship?
prolly but no use.

Me too. I press shift+O but the commands window don't open to change the variables. Any help?
dev has prolly disabled console, you can enable it (google/whatever how) if you want.

Reactions: oktabitt

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
yes MUCH later, i have joked that on 5.0 update mc gets a job. how far from truth that joke is we'll see.

she still has her computer and ofc she sees them at school.

free roam as you can wander around freely and that pic you posted just means that story continues UNTIL can free roam again.

prolly but no use.

dev has prolly disabled console, you can enable it (google/whatever how) if you want.

Thanks o lot for the reply. About Free roam... how can I find all the items or a guide how to end it ? I mean I can find a way to change clothes without show me a message about to end the roam game and if I don;t change clothes I can move on the game... nothing new happens ( this is the very first time that I paly a game like this.. I have played only kenetic novels). Also how can I view the special redners? I can't find this place in the house.

Screenshot 2023-02-12 162506.png

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks o lot for the reply. About Free roam... how can I find all the items or a guide how to end it ? Also how can I view the special redners? I can't find this place in the house.
items you need for kate are listed somewhere on this thread.

those are viewed via gallery.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I too had that problem, then I started the game from the beginning with the walkthrough/gallery mod and managed to fibish everything. Mc doesn't have to but anything but the laundry stuff and just has to redownload her op system.DO NOT USE AN OLD SAVE!!

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Hi, could anyone explain me what the FREE ROAM Game is?
First 2 days are pretty linear to get used to game play. If you got the panties in first free roam you are good. There are some hidden images to find but can get later.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
but there is nothing on the little table. What I am missing? I attached also and my save.
For the Special Rendars, some are in their location at certain times. If you look at the guide, upper left is circled to show when to look.

You get the the basement from dining room. It is before the entry way for kitchen on refrigerator. Once in the basement, there is a map on wall to move to the rooms.

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
the dialogues with alexandra are in russian, no matter which language i use that i understand, the dialogue is not translated.

is it just me or is it a problem with the update in general?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes