3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Was in her room saw her photo and got hit.
The next day I was in the hospital and finished on the nurse
He poured water on his older sister and then felt Alexandra's breasts
and after that I can't do anything. Collected all the photos.
You can use Universal Ren'Py Mod and search Story_ to see where you are at with each girl. DO NOT change the number as it could break the game. Just use it to track where on the WT pdf you are.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Something that I ve noticed... At this scene and with alexandra the text is not on the english, is there is any way to make it in english?
That is from the WT Mod it interferes with the translations. Just use the PDF guide. It is confusing but less so than trying to read Russian.

tuajiuthou

Jul 19, 2020
Where can I buy the furniture? I went in the mall but I can't buy it there.

View attachment 2389134
ANY DAY (except Saturday). EVENING. BASEMENT. Talk to Alexandra: $ STORY_Alexandra = 2
if STORY_Rei >= 5 ANY DAY. ANY TIME (except Night). MALL. ONLINE STORE. Buy a washing and dryer. -500$
if $ STORY_FabioAmelia = 3 ANY DAY. ANY TIME. BASEMENT. Build basement
ANY DAY (except Saturday). EVENING. HER BEDROOM. Talk to Alexandra: $ STORY_Alexandra = 3 & $ STORY_FabioAmelia = 1
ANY DAY (except Thursday & Saturday). EVENING. HER BEDROOM. Talk to Alexandra: $ STORY_Alexandra = 4
NIGHT. MC’s BEDROOM. JerkOff with Fleshlight: $ STORY_Alexandra = 5 # HOT!
MORNING. MC’s BEDROOM: $ STORY_Alexandra = 6 # HOT!
Ask to leave $ PERVERT -= 1
Start masturbating $ PERVERT += 1
After I completed all this steps still can't Map Furniture , after that I accidently click MC enter Alesandra's room on midday and alexandra was sleeping and i click MC kissing Alexandra's lips, then i click Map and get the Furniture location on map

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1676368914919.png

Hello, friends!

It's been 2 weeks since the last update and we are actively finishing v0.92. Currently, 4 out of 5 planned scenes are ready. We already have 217 pictures for the next update. Now we only have to create the last main scene of the update (quite a hot scene) and some animations for it. 2 animations are already finished and I want to say that this scene will be one of the hottest ones in the game so far.

Today I will also upload the updated version of 0.91b which adds German and Chinese (90% of the game is translated). I will post this updated version on Steam on February 17th. I will keep you all informed as we progress further.
Thank you for your support!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

The preview pictures in the OP seem to be from an early version (3 years old?) ... maybe someone can add more preview pictures to the OP to better preview the content so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To be fair, he didn't post anything since then, but it would be possible to edit the previous posts ... should have added that to the information.
well i told him same thing and he posted after that w/o change.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nagel1010

Jan 15, 2023
Press [ S ]. That creates a screenshot in the game directory.
Also it's possible (and very much welcomed) to use spoiler tags when posting multiple images.

Excuse me, but I did not understand how to do all this. Is it possible to explain everything step by step. Thanks in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Excuse me, but I did not understand how to do all this. Is it possible to explain everything step by step. Thanks in advance.
when renpy game (in this case amnesia) is open you can press s to take screenshot of current scene on screen and then post it here by clicking attach files and going to game folder and select image (or up to 64 images per post) and upload it here and then click spoilers (flag between smilies and 3 dots) and click between brackets and hit post reply so that image is behind spoilers.

Reactions: Nagel1010
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes