3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Mega Link has problem for download ... please Fix that in Original Post (Mega Link) . I can download everything with Mega app but this one !
It's just too big. Mega only allows anonymous downloads up to 5GB.
Use a different link, Uploadheaven for example.

Reactions: sami85

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nice renders, but why did the author make the game pretty much impossible(not to say annoying) to play without a walkthrough?
if you find all content by using wt-pdf then grtz.

Because you should play Making a Mark before ....
*Lucky Mark

and use downloadmanager which allows dling from uploadhaven etc.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Wait for 5(approx) hours and continue, not sure what you are doing but i think you're a big enough boy to be patient enough.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Wait for 5(approx) hours and continue, not sure what you are doing but i think you're a big enough boy to be patient enough.
Well, the response from Mega didn't change after 5 hours, but the other links work perfectly anyway, so ... why bother?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Well, the response from Mega didn't change after 5 hours, but the other links work perfectly anyway, so ... why bother?
I don't know, i had few downloads like that when i exceed the 5 gigs, then i just went back and i was able to continue.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
View attachment 2369742

This felt kinda sexual to me, or when he fingered his big sister.
Considering the game is over 8gb now and has been releasing for OVER three years now, the sex content in this game is VERY minimal and lacking. It's also full of bugs and in game walkthrough issues. At this rate it will be abandoned before we see any of the content we ACTUALLY want to see. The game has promise, but the dev needs to get with the program.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Considering the game is over 8gb now and has been releasing for OVER three years now, the sex content in this game is VERY minimal and lacking. It's also full of bugs and in game walkthrough issues. At this rate it will be abandoned before we see any of the content we ACTUALLY want to see. The game has promise, but the dev needs to get with the program.
And i agree with that. What i wrote is still true.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, a scene with Alexandria you can masturbate with her in the morning. Talk to girl in robe. And....that's it? Why is buying phone parts still on the list? You can't do it. And, why is the masturbation scene not in the replay? (including t he one from LAST update) Why can you talk to the guy at the door (bricks on map) and it is in russian and nothing happens? As usual, this games in game walkthrough is HORRIBLE. I have to come to these forums with every single update to figure crap out. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
checked what game has to offer with wt-mod and not surprise that had found all update content already. so another 5 mins update.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I don't know, i had few downloads like that when i exceed the 5 gigs, then i just went back and i was able to continue.
Hmmm ... it wouldn't let me even try. Oh well.
The Opera Browser has a built-in VPN (sort of) Use it to DL until maxed then toggle the VPN. Seems to be just a on/off option. I tried to switch location, but once maxed with it on all location were maxed. Not perfect, but gets you past the 5gigs.

So, a scene with Alexandria you can masturbate with her in the morning. Talk to girl in robe. And....that's it? Why is buying phone parts still on the list? You can't do it. And, why is the masturbation scene not in the replay? (including t he one from LAST update) Why can you talk to the guy at the door (bricks on map) and it is in russian and nothing happens? As usual, this games in game walkthrough is HORRIBLE. I have to come to these forums with every single update to figure crap out. It's ridiculous.
If you look at the WT PDF, you see that version 8 is only day 3. How many amnesia games has MC balls deep in their mom by then? Granted 3 years is a long time, but the renders are some of the best. Not many games have boobs that squish when squeezed. Those vids make up half the size.

The last update does seem it was rushed. Brick guy last scene wasn't translated. Basically it just him asking if you have the plans to start building. You don't. So he says he'll be waiting and good day. End with MC saying "And you don't get sick." Which I thought was funny. Guessing it suppose to be a farewell blessing that didn't translate well.
You can use the Universal Ren'Py Mod to search labels Alexandria_Story.Story_4 or _5 until they get added. You can also search Nightmare, but I could only get the first two (ones starting with d2) to play. The 3rd just listed as Nightmare is the dancing one wouldn't play.

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
The Opera Browser has a built-in VPN (sort of) Use it to DL until maxed then toggle the VPN. Seems to be just a on/off option. I tried to switch location, but once maxed with it on all location were maxed. Not perfect, but gets you past the 5gigs.

If you look at the WT PDF, you see that version 8 is only day 3. How many amnesia games has MC balls deep in their mom by then? Granted 3 years is a long time, but the renders are some of the best. Not many games have boobs that squish when squeezed. Those vids make up half the size.

The last update does seem it was rushed. Brick guy last scene wasn't translated. Basically it just him asking if you have the plans to start building. You don't. So he says he'll be waiting and good day. End with MC saying "And you don't get sick." Which I thought was funny. Guessing it suppose to be a farewell blessing that didn't translate well.
You can use the Universal Ren'Py Mod to search labels Alexandria_Story.Story_4 or _5 until they get added. You can also search Nightmare, but I could only get the first two (ones starting with d2) to play. The 3rd just listed as Nightmare is the dancing one wouldn't play.
The art/animations is indeed fantastic, but c´mon... 3 years? i mean, we just got to handjob with Alexandra and are way further with everyone else... granted i do prefer Alexandra, it is absurdly slow. I was a patreon to Super Alex before but theres no way to maintain such support for 5 year and not be sure to see a single blowjob the from main characters XD

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes