3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Python:
    # game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d3.rpy:2007
    old "Stop"
    new "Остановиться"
This line in the English translation file is making each choice of "Stop" to be in Russian.

SerafinO

May 30, 2018
author correct the Genre and add the no sexual content tag!!! (stupid game) ! how can such a big game not have sexual content? then why does she weigh a lot there?

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
Yeah... sex content is lacking indeed. I played now after a few updates and i seems there is only a boob grabbing scene with Alexandra... a blowjob will take ages XD

Reactions: SerafinO
Apr 21, 2019
Lust0ne how should I do to activate this because I'm blocked when Elena gives me her famous gift otherwise can someone tell me how to proceed?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on some games scrappy has updated wt-mod 17 days after game was updated so still a while to go.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I finished my PT last night. Here is my Universal Ren'Py Mod save file. I used it as an IPatch replacing text, but also some typos as well. There are some things in the Variable tab used to track progress. DO NOT change the STORY ones as they will most likely break the game. They are just to keep tabs if you are using the WT PDF. Also in LABELS there is the last 2 scene with Alex as they weren't in the gallery.

Things to search for if missed in the gallery...
SC_ This is the replay scenes. They are true/false except Eva (3) and Kate (2) as their scenes are based on level
SR_ This is the secret renders hidden through out the game. Elena 10-12 are listed but not in game so should remain false.

To use install mod like any other and unzip enclosed file in game folder also.
View attachment Amnesia.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: bicirik

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
only new scene i was able to found was meeting jaheem. gotta give dev credit that new things are always damn well hidden.
Amnesia's main feature is a hidden picture puzzle on the city map :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Nash95

Jan 18, 2019
sorry, i'm kinda new at this but, could you guys explain to me what is the differences between perv and non-perv in this game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Amnesia's main feature are hidden picture puzzles :D on the city map.
yea, after checking wt-pdf found new scene with ellen and before that got morning hj from mommy, rest no fucking clue since wt-pdf is next to useless.

No Russian!
yea, got russian when went to talk to jaheem 2nd time. 2nd dev who tends to mess game's language, other has spanish (orig. language) added to game and sa adds russian.

sorry, i'm kinda new at this but, could you guys explain to me what is the differences between perv and non-perv in this game?
mc is supposed to be as perv as possible to advance anywhere on this game (find needle in haystack).

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes