3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I like most what is done in this game, but from one update to the next so little happens.
I am not against waiting for 3 months for an update, but when the whole playthrough through the new content only takes a couple of minutes, I begin to ask myself, why I bother waiting at all.
This time at least there was some dialog with two people outside the house, it's by far not the shortest update this game ever had. But goddammit - Elena's phone is broken for how long now? Half a year? Longer? What's wrong with continuing a already open character storyline instead of starting one about the basement?

... and I still can't wash MCs face. Did so on one of the first days, the task remains open however (edit: and no sink is clickable for that action). That task really should be removed once it can't be completed anymore.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
where are those 5 story progress?? i can only jerk with mom once (and she is mazing..really hot) buyt c'mon now diary says that it's all done...Not available now...really?=? 1 scene after months?
You remember that bugged mason? He can be visited now, needs a plan from an architect (who you already met, visit her again), who has a loud neighbor, who needs pills from the hospital which you bring him then.
Storywise that's actually absolutely ok for a game that gets updates on a 2 week basis.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where are those 5 story progress?? i can only jerk with mom once (and she is mazing..really hot) buyt c'mon now diary says that it's all done...Not available now...really?=? 1 scene after months?
old wt-mod?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
The scene at the Mall when the guy bumps into you crashes where the girl whispers to him.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/scripts/Acts/Act 2d3.rpy", line 421, in script
"{i}{b}[whisper]{i}{b}"
KeyError: u'whisper'

Python:
    scene 2d3_34 with dissolve
    "{i}{b}[whisper]{i}{b}"
Changing the [whisper] to (whisper) fixes it.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Where is this furniture store everyone keeps talking about? I can't find it on my map and I have the most recent version downloaded. The walkthrough is little to no help.

Reactions: John573

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
The problems with the English text are caused by the mod. Uninstall the mod and the texts will be correct. I don't understand why people need mods in such games??? It was already reported with the last update and the mod was the cause. Anyone who uses mods or cheats must expect that it can cause problems.
Screenshot_14.png Screenshot_15.png
Screenshot_16.png

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes