3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
hmm, i only have icon of phone, bag, questboard, and townmap. in my right corner. and the current quest i have from alex/mom says that her eyes lit up when i offered to help with laundry. in basement i have the note on wall that says buy and i bought washing machine and dryer from store, but have furniture left. and when i visit mom in her bedroom she ask if im finished
same shit with my playing over and over but no carpenter !

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
Appreciate some help finding Kate's items, already got the saw, glue and paint, cant find the paper, sticky note, carton and colored pencisl

EDIT: pls ignore, used the WT mod

Last edited:

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Wait 3 months just for a masturbation?
Considering that the basement hasn't been decorated yet,the game is still in the begining,and there are already 20 girls ,maybe more in the future.
Guess I will received the complete game from my grandson.:LOL:
Imagine how large size this game at the end? 20-40GB? :ROFLMAO:

Hutty31

Sep 16, 2020
hmm, i only have icon of phone, bag, questboard, and townmap. in my right corner. and the current quest i have from alex/mom says that her eyes lit up when i offered to help with laundry. in basement i have the note on wall that says buy and i bought washing machine and dryer from store, but have furniture left. and when i visit mom in her bedroom she ask if im finished
you need to go to the furniture icon on the map, there a man would give you a task to finish(basically two more places show up on the map). after finishing his task go back to him , he will get the furniture in the basement for you.

NOte I think there is a bug where a save from a point in the earlier version causes the game to be stuck on a level in the new versino

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Imagine how large size this game at the end? 20-40GB? :ROFLMAO:
each update is 1 gig more so if goes to same version as lm and keeps same update numbering as currently then 9.1a will be 90+ gigs then at end 200 gigs is minimal but who the heck will dl is different thing.

can you buy spare part for elena in this update?
yes if you cheat, no if you don't. mc won't be finding job until couple versions later.

• Haha
Reactions: misterday

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Hey guys!

Actual for the last version (v0.85a v0.88b -- fully compatible with 0.90abc)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available*:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

*If you apply cheats and want to save the game after that - don't forget to change the screen (just move to another location) for the changes to take effect (and then save) - otherwise you will see the old data (before applying cheats) after loading your save slot

:coffee: !!! 2022-09-04 UPDATED to v0.88b (also compatible with v0.88c and 0.90abc)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi!
Still compatible with newest version /amnesia-v0-91a-/ or wait for new update?:unsure:

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes