3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Huh... So you, and the rest are the morality police? Taking self-righteous measures to influence others away from what you don't believe is right?

Complaining about the release date, or content of the free shit isn't warning others, it's showing entitlement mentality. All people have to do is look at when this game started, check the change log and where it is now. Thjat shows a pretty good history or how much, or how little, work has progressed on this game. And anotyher thing.. Who are you, or anyone else, to decide what osmeone else spedns their money on? You're not the "keeper of the wallet" for the billions of people on the planet, no one is..

How about just leave the thread alone, or post errors/bugs found or what you liked or didn't oike story wise next time, and not complain about the length of time from release of how few or too many renders there are? At least *thaty* would be constructive criticism and would show others how the game really is. The rest of it is wasted space in the thread, just like this post is, lol.

By the way.. I hope you have someone outside your workplace that self-assesses your daily work output and heckles you constantly about your quality ot quantity of work. It doesn't matter if they are in your leadership, a co-worker or some rando from the street, just so *someone* does it... Why? Because then you'll know what posting in a thread like this regarding length of time to complete, your perceived judgement of the dev's activity or the quality of their work is worth, execpt this time someone is doing it to you. Seems only fair, right? ;)
And who the heck are you to tell ppl what to say or not?!?! GTFO and leave ppl say whatever they want no matter if they right or wrong...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The good thing, the game includes a lot of virginity without a specific patch!
well doubt either of mc's sisters are pussyvirgins but mommy and sisters might be assvirgins.

I think my grandson can see 'completed' for this game.
yea after his son is 5+ years old.

where to get money for phone parts for Elena?
by getting job for mc and WHEN that happens only dev knows.

• Haha
Reactions: JanisL

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
how do i get more money now that i cant work in store anymore? i bought washing machine and dryer, but dont have money to buy furniture. so cant finish task with laundry.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do i get more money now that i cant work in store anymore? i bought washing machine and dryer, but dont have money to buy furniture. so cant finish task with laundry.
when dev decides to add job opportunity in game. just talk to carpenter and he offers mc a deal.

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
I just saw that on the home page there is a step by step I will follow it and see if it works well because it is anything. I'm always stuck.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I haven't played in a while lol I'm back right on time.
the scene with Alexandra was so hot!:p

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
what do you have to do with this patch don't have a quest or something like that do you have to play the game from the beginning or what?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes