3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is currently no compressed version available. If you are not sure, you can always check the OP, to see if a compressed version is available.
Hope that answers your question, I'm assume you know what a compressed version is and are not asking what it is.
there is but sizewise doesn't matter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, so I started the furniture thing, and went to an apartment in the morning, not sure what to do next.

The lady keeps going on about sleep

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Ok, so I started the furniture thing, and went to an apartment in the morning, not sure what to do next.

The lady keeps going on about sleep
masturbate at night in your room or talk with you mother in evening to see on what you can help.

this game have a lot off time and no sex yet, too much time near updates and yes it was awesome and very good did but its too slow T_T

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
Who is the best to squeeze toothpaste?
Intel ×
Super Alex √

I think my grandson can see 'completed' for this game.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
masturbate at night in your room or talk with you mother in evening to see on what you can help.

this game have a lot off time and no sex yet, too much time near updates and yes it was awesome and very good did but its too slow T_T
Actually I randomly stumbled upon the second lady's apartment, that step you mentioned is a few more past where I was at when I posted last.

SpeedZoner

May 31, 2022
First of all I want to say that the overall story is good, the art is nice and different, the game is okay

But jesus fucking christ the dialogue .. its honestly such an honor to play a game with such a bad dialogue, its like the dialogue author had Amnesia and is trying to recreate normal human communication from scratch, never in my life have I seen a game with such a glaring downside like this

2hhiihhoopp2

Aug 18, 2022
Guys one of the animations is missing the one when the main charactar jerks of infront of Alexandra the last animation is missing how can I fix that? I mean the first scene.

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
First of all I want to say that the overall story is good, the art is nice and different, the game is okay

But jesus fucking christ the dialogue .. its honestly such an honor to play a game with such a bad dialogue, its like the dialogue author had Amnesia and is trying to recreate normal human communication from scratch, never in my life have I seen a game with such a glaring downside like this
And so many people in this community telling me to switch my language to English and I still see Russian, like I always look at the preferences IMMEDIATELY for every game, and I always put it on low music volume, English, and skip transitions. I looked at my preference while there was Russian dialogue on the screen and what do you know, marked as English.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Actually I randomly stumbled upon the second lady's apartment, that step you mentioned is a few more past where I was at when I posted last.
Well if you did that with your stepmom ... it was the update you can talk with oper but it's the end you can see your quest and read what you need to do too

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I think they all complaining for a reason : to warn people to no invest money on this because this project look like a scam.
And we'll keep complaining till the project doesn't smell fishy anymore or become abandoned.
Huh... So you, and the rest are the morality police? Taking self-righteous measures to influence others away from what you don't believe is right?

Complaining about the release date, or content of the free shit isn't warning others, it's showing entitlement mentality. All people have to do is look at when this game started, check the change log and where it is now. Thjat shows a pretty good history or how much, or how little, work has progressed on this game. And anotyher thing.. Who are you, or anyone else, to decide what osmeone else spedns their money on? You're not the "keeper of the wallet" for the billions of people on the planet, no one is..

How about just leave the thread alone, or post errors/bugs found or what you liked or didn't oike story wise next time, and not complain about the length of time from release of how few or too many renders there are? At least *thaty* would be constructive criticism and would show others how the game really is. The rest of it is wasted space in the thread, just like this post is, lol.

By the way.. I hope you have someone outside your workplace that self-assesses your daily work output and heckles you constantly about your quality ot quantity of work. It doesn't matter if they are in your leadership, a co-worker or some rando from the street, just so *someone* does it... Why? Because then you'll know what posting in a thread like this regarding length of time to complete, your perceived judgement of the dev's activity or the quality of their work is worth, execpt this time someone is doing it to you. Seems only fair, right? ;)

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes